- 王(왕)이 그 女人(녀인)에게 물으매 女人(녀인)이 告(고)한지라 王(왕)이 저를 爲(위)하여 한 官吏(관리)를 任命(임명)하여 가로되 무릇 이 女人(녀인)에게 屬(속)한 것과 이 땅에서 떠날 때부터 이제까지 그 밭의 所出(소출)을 다 돌려주라 하였더라
- ㅁ엘리사가 다메섹에 갔을 때에 아람 王(왕) ㅂ벤하닷이 病(병)들었더니 或(혹)이 王(왕)에게 告(고)하여 가로되 하나님의 사람이 여기 이르렀나이다
- 王(왕)이 ㅅ하사엘에게 이르되 너는 손에 ㅇ禮物(례물)을 가지고 가서 하나님의 사람을 맞고 ㅈ저로 말미암아 여호와께 나의 이 病(병)이 낫겠나 물으라
- 하사엘이 드디어 맞으러 갈새 다메섹 모든 아름다운 物品(물품)으로 禮物(례물)을 삼아가지고 약대 四十(사십)에 싣고 나아가서 저의 앞에 서서 가로되 ㅊ當身(당신)의 아들 아람 王(왕) 벤하닷이 나를 當身(당신)에게 보내어 가로되 나의 이 病(병)이 낫겠나이까 하더이다
- 엘리사가 가로되 ㅋ너는 가서 저에게 告(고)하기를 王(왕)이 丁寧(정녕) 나으리라 하라 그러나 여호와께서 ㅌ저가 丁寧(정녕) 죽으리라고 내게 알게 하셨느니라 하고
ㅁ왕상11:24 ㅂ왕하6:24 왕상20:1
ㅅ왕상19:15 왕상19:17 ㅇ삼상9:7 ㅈ왕하1:2
- And when the king asked the woman, she told him. So the king appointed unto her a certain officer, saying, Restore all that was hers, and all the fruits of the field since the day that she left the land, even until now.
- And Elisha came to Damascus; and Benhadad the king of Syria was sick; and it was told him, saying, The man of God is come hither.
- And the king said unto Hazael, Take a present in thine hand, and go, meet the man of God, and inquire of the Lord by him, saying, Shall I recover of this disease?
- So Hazael went to meet him, and took a present with him, even of every good thing of Damascus, forty camels' burden, and came and stood before him, and said, Thy son Benhadad king of Syria hath sent me to thee, saying, Shall I recover of this disease?
- And Elisha said unto him, Go, say unto him, Thou mayest certainly recover: howbeit the Lord hath shewed me that he shall surely die.
- The king asked the woman about it, and she told him. Then he assigned an official to her case and said to him, "Give back everything that belonged to her, including all the income from her land from the day she left the country until now."
- Elisha went to Damascus, and Ben-Hadad king of Aram was ill. When the king was told, "The man of God has come all the way up here,"
- he said to Hazael, "Take a gift with you and go to meet the man of God. Consult the LORD through him; ask him, 'Will I recover from this illness?'"
- Hazael went to meet Elisha, taking with him as a gift forty camel-loads of all the finest wares of Damascus. He went in and stood before him, and said, "Your son Ben-Hadad king of Aram has sent me to ask, 'Will I recover from this illness?'"
- Elisha answered, "Go and say to him, 'You will certainly recover'; but the LORD has revealed to me that he will in fact die."