- 룻의 媤母(시모) 나오미가 그에게 이르되 내 딸아, 내가 너를 爲(위)하여 ㅎ安息(안식)할 곳을 求(구)하여 너로 福(복)되게 하여야 하지 않겠느냐
- 네가 함께 하던 ㅏ侍女(시녀)들을 둔 보아스는 ㅑ우리의 親族(친족)이 아니냐 그가 오늘 밤에 打作(타작) 마당에서 보리를 까불리라
- 그런즉 너는 ㅓ沐浴(목욕)하고 기름을 바르고 衣服(의복)을 입고 打作(타작) 마당에 내려가서 그 사람이 먹고 마시기를 다하기까지는 그에게 보이지 말고
- 그가 누울 때에 너는 그 눕는 곳을 알았다가 들어 가서 그 발치 이불을 들고 거기 누우라 그가 너의 할일을 네게 告(고)하리라
- 룻이 媤母(시모)에게 이르되 어머니의 말씀대로 내가 다 行(행)하리이다 하니라
- Then Naomi her mother in law said unto her, My daughter, shall I not seek rest for thee, that it may be well with thee?
- And now is not Boaz of our kindred, with whose maidens thou wast? Behold, he winnoweth barley to night in the threshingfloor.
- Wash thyself therefore, and anoint thee, and put thy raiment upon thee, and get thee down to the floor: but make not thyself known unto the man, until he shall have done eating and drinking.
- And it shall be, when he lieth down, that thou shalt mark the place where he shall lie, and thou shalt go in, and uncover his feet, and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what thou shalt do.
- And she said unto her, All that thou sayest unto me I will do.
- One day Naomi her mother-in-law said to her, "My daughter, should I not try to find a home for you, where you will be well provided for?
- Is not Boaz, with whose servant girls you have been, a kinsman of ours? Tonight he will be winnowing barley on the threshing floor.
- Wash and perfume yourself, and put on your best clothes. Then go down to the threshing floor, but don't let him know you are there until he has finished eating and drinking.
- When he lies down, note the place where he is lying. Then go and uncover his feet and lie down. He will tell you what to do."
- "I will do whatever you say," Ruth answered.