- ㅕ여호사밧이 가로되 우리가 여호와께 물을 만한 여호와의 先知者(선지자)가 여기 없느냐 이스라엘 王(왕)의 信服(신복) 中(중)에 한 사람이 對答(대답)하여 가로되 前(전)에 ㅗ엘리야의 손에 물을 붓던 사밧의 아들 ㅛ엘리사가 여기있나이다
- 여호사밧이 가로되 여호와의 말씀이 저에게 있도다 이에 이스라엘 王(왕)이 여호사밧과 에돔 王(왕)으로 더불어 그에게로 내려가니라
- 엘리사가 이스라엘 王(왕)에게 이르되 ㅜ내가 當身(당신)과 무슨 相關(상관)이 있나이까 ㅠ當身(당신)의 父親(부친)의 先知者(선지자)들과 으當身(당신)의 母親(모친)의 先知者(선지자)들에게로 가소서 이스라엘 王(왕)이 저에게 이르되 그렇지 아니하니이다 여호와께서 이 세 王(왕)을 불러 모아 모압의 손에 붙이려 하시나이다
- 엘리사가 가로되 내가 섬기는 萬軍(만군)의 이여호와의 사심을 가리켜 盟誓(맹서)하노니 내가 萬一(만일) 유다 王(왕) 여호사밧의 낯을 봄이 아니면 當身(당신)을 向(향)하지도 아니하고 보지도 아니하였으리이다
- 이제 내게로 ㅐ거문고 탈 者(자)를 불러 오소서 하니라 거문고 타는 者(자)가 거문고를 탈 때에 ㄱ여호와께서 엘리사를 感動(감동)하시니
ㅕ왕상22:7 ㅗ왕상19:21 요13:4,5 ㅛ왕하2:25
ㅜ겔14:3 ㅠ왕상22:6 으왕상18:19
ㅐ삼상10:5 대상25:1 ㄱ왕상18:46 겔1:3 겔3:14 겔3:22 겔8:1 겔37:1 겔40:1
- But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the Lord, that we may inquire of the Lord by him? And one of the king of Israel's servants answered and said, Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elijah.
- And Jehoshaphat said, The word of the Lord is with him. So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat and the king of Edom went down to him.
- And Elisha said unto the king of Israel, What have I to do with thee? get thee to the prophets of thy father, and to the prophets of thy mother. And the king of Israel said unto him, Nay: for the Lord hath called these three kings together, to deliver them into the hand of Moab.
- And Elisha said, As the Lord of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, surely, were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would not look toward thee, nor see thee.
- But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him.
- But Jehoshaphat asked, "Is there no prophet of the LORD here, that we may inquire of the LORD through him?" An officer of the king of Israel answered, "Elisha son of Shaphat is here. He used to pour water on the hands of Elijah."
- Jehoshaphat said, "The word of the LORD is with him." So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat and the king of Edom went down to him.
- Elisha said to the king of Israel, "What do we have to do with each other? Go to the prophets of your father and the prophets of your mother." "No," the king of Israel answered, "because it was the LORD who called us three kings together to hand us over to Moab."
- Elisha said, "As surely as the LORD Almighty lives, whom I serve, if I did not have respect for the presence of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, I would not look at you or even notice you.
- But now bring me a harpist." While the harpist was playing, the hand of the LORD came upon Elisha