- ㅓ또 그 아들을 불 가운데로 지나게 하며 ㅕ占(점)치며 ㅗ邪術(사술)을 行(행)하며 ㅛ神接(신접)한 者(자)와 박수를 信任(신임)하여 여호와 보시기에 惡(악)을 많이 行(행)하여 그 震怒(진노)를 激發(격발)하였으며
- 또 自己(자기)가 만든 아로새긴 아세라 木像(목상)을 殿(전)에 세웠더라 옛적에 여호와께서 이 殿(전)에 對(대)하여 다윗과 그 아들 솔로몬에게 이르시기를 내가 이스라엘 모든 支派(지파) 中(중)에서 擇(택)한 이 殿(전)과 예루살렘에 내 이름을 永遠(영원)히 둘지라
- 萬一(만일) 이스라엘이 나의 모든 命令(명령)과 나의 종 모세의 命(명)한 모든 律法(률법)을 지켜 行(행)하면 ㅜ내가 그들의 발로 다시는 그 列祖(열조)에게 준 땅에서 떠나 流離(유리)하지 않게 하리라 하셨으나
- 이 百姓(백성)이 듣지 아니하였고 므낫세의 꾀임을 받고 惡(악)을 行(행)한 것이 여호와께서 이스라엘 子孫(자손) 앞에서 滅(멸)하신 列邦(열방)보다 더욱 甚(심)하였더라
- 여호와께서 그 종 모든 先知者(선지자)들로 말씀하여 가라사대
ㅓ레18:21 ㅕ레19:26 ㅗ왕하17:17 ㅛ왕하23:24 레19:31
- And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.
- And he set a graven image of the grove that he had made in the house, of which the Lord said to David, and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:
- Neither will I make the feet of Israel move any more out of the land which I gave their fathers; only if they will observe to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the law that my servant Moses commanded them.
- But they hearkened not: and Manasseh seduced them to do more evil than did the nations whom the Lord destroyed before the children of Israel.
- And the Lord spake by his servants the prophets, saying,
- He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced sorcery and divination, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger.
- He took the carved Asherah pole he had made and put it in the temple, of which the LORD had said to David and to his son Solomon, "In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put my Name forever.
- I will not again make the feet of the Israelites wander from the land I gave their forefathers, if only they will be careful to do everything I commanded them and will keep the whole Law that my servant Moses gave them."
- But the people did not listen. Manasseh led them astray, so that they did more evil than the nations the LORD had destroyed before the Israelites.
- The LORD said through his servants the prophets: