- 先知者(선지자) 이사야가 여호와께 懇求(간구)하매 ㅛ아하스의 日影表(일영표) 위에 나아갔던 해 그림자로 十度(십도)를 물러가게 하셨더라
- ㅜ그 때에 발라단의 아들 바벨론 王(왕) ㅠ부로닥발라단이 히스기야가 病(병)들었다 함을 듣고 으便紙(편지)와 禮物(례물)을 저에게 보낸지라
- 히스기야가 使者(사자)의 말을 듣고 自己(자기) 寶物庫(보물고)의 金(금),銀(은)과 香品(향품)과 보배로운 기름과 그 軍器庫(군기고)와 內帑庫(내탕고)의 모든 것을 이다 使者(사자)에게 보였는데 무릇 王宮(왕궁)과 그 나라 안에 있는 것을 저에게 보이지 아니한 것이 없으니라
- 先知者(선지자) 이사야가 히스기야王(왕)에게 나아와서 이르되 이 사람들이 무슨 말을 하였으며 어디서부터 王(왕)에게 왔나이까 히스기야가 가로되 먼 地方(지방) 바벨론에서 왔나이다
- 이사야가 가로되 저희가 王宮(왕궁)에서 무엇을 보았나이까 히스기야가 對答(대답)하되 내 宮(궁)에 있는 것을 저희가 다 보았나니 나의 內帑庫(내탕고)에서 하나도 보이지 아니한 것이 없나이다
ㅜ왕하20:12~19 사39:1~8 ㅠ사39:1 으대하32:27
- And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the Lord: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.
- At that time Berodachbaladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present unto Hezekiah: for he had heard that Hezekiah had been sick.
- And Hezekiah hearkened unto them, and shewed them all the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not.
- Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What said these men? and from whence came they unto thee? And Hezekiah said, They are come from a far country, even from Babylon.
- And he said, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All the things that are in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed them.
- Then the prophet Isaiah called upon the LORD, and the LORD made the shadow go back the ten steps it had gone down on the stairway of Ahaz.
- At that time Merodach-Baladan son of Baladan king of Babylon sent Hezekiah letters and a gift, because he had heard of Hezekiah's illness.
- Hezekiah received the messengers and showed them all that was in his storehouses--the silver, the gold, the spices and the fine oil--his armory and everything found among his treasures. There was nothing in his palace or in all his kingdom that Hezekiah did not show them.
- Then Isaiah the prophet went to King Hezekiah and asked, "What did those men say, and where did they come from?" "From a distant land," Hezekiah replied. "They came from Babylon."
- The prophet asked, "What did they see in your palace?" "They saw everything in my palace," Hezekiah said. "There is nothing among my treasures that I did not show them."