- 느부갓네살이 極烈(극렬)히 타는 풀무 아구 가까이 가서 불러 가로되 ㅇ至極(지극)히 높으신 하나님의 종 사드락, 메삭, 아벳느고야 나와서 이리로 오라 하매 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고가 불 가운데서 나온지라
- 方伯(방백)과 ㅈ首領(수령)과 道伯(도백)과 王(왕)의 謀士(모사)들이 모여 이 사람들을 본즉 ㅊ불이 能(능)히 그 몸을 害(해)하지 못하였고 머리털도 그슬리지 아니하였고 ㅋ袴衣(고의) 빛도 變(변)하지 아니하였고 불 탄 냄새도 없었더라
- 느부갓네살이 말하여 가로되 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고의 하나님을 讚頌(찬송)할지로다 그가 ㅌ그 使者(사자)를 보내사 自己(자기)를 ㅍ依賴(의뢰)하고 그 몸을 버려서 王(왕)의 命(명)을 拒逆(거역)하고 그 하나님 밖에는 ㅎ다른 神(신)을 섬기지 아니하며 그에게 절하지 아니한 ㅏ종들을 救援(구원)하셨도다
- 그러므로 ㅑ내가 이제 詔書(조서)를 내리노니 各(각) ㅓ百姓(백성)과 各(각) 나라와 各(각) 方言(방언)하는 者(자)가 무릇 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고의 하나님께 褻慢(설만)히 말하거든 ㅕ그 몸을 쪼개고 그 집으로 거름터를 삼을지니 이는 이 같이 사람을 救援(구원)할 다른 神(신)이 없음이니라 하고
- 王(왕)이 드디어 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고를 ㅗ바벨론 道(도)에서 더욱 높이니라
ㅇ단4:2 단5:18 단5:21
ㅈ단3:2 ㅊ히11:34 ㅋ단3:21
ㅌ단6:22 ㅍ시25:2 ㅎ출20:3 ㅏ단3:15 단3:17
ㅑ단3:10 ㅓ단3:4 ㅕ단2:5
ㅗ단3:1 단3:12 단2:48,49
- Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
- And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellers, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
- Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
- Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.
- Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.
- Nebuchadnezzar then approached the opening of the blazing furnace and shouted, "Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!" So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire,
- and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them.
- Then Nebuchadnezzar said, "Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king's command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God.
- Therefore I decree that the people of any nation or language who say anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego be cut into pieces and their houses be turned into piles of rubble, for no other god can save in this way."
- Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon.