- 아하스王(왕)이 다메섹에서 돌아오기 前(전)에 祭司長(제사장) 우리야가 아하스王(왕)이 다메섹에서 보낸 모든 것대로 壇(단)을 만든지라
- 王(왕)이 다메섹에서 돌아와서 壇(단)을 보고 ㅎ壇(단) 앞에 나아가 그 위에 祭祀(제사)를 드리되
- 自己(자기)의 燔祭(번제)와 素祭(소제)를 불사르고 또 奠祭(전제)를 붓고 酬恩祭(수은제) 짐승의 피를 壇(단)에 뿌리고
- 또 여호와의 앞 곧 殿(전) 앞에 있던 ㅏ놋壇(단)을 옮기되 ㅑ새 壇(단)과 여호와의 ㅓ殿(전) 사이에서 옮겨다가 그 壇(단) 北便(북편)에 두니라
- 아하스王(왕)이 祭司長(제사장) 우리야에게 命(명)하여 가로되 ㅕ아침 燔祭(번제)와 저녁 素祭(소제)와 王(왕)의 燔祭(번제)와 그 素祭(소제)와 모든 國民(국민)의 燔祭(번제)와 그 素祭(소제)와 奠祭(전제)를 다 이 큰 壇(단) 위에 불사르고 또 燔祭物(번제물)의 피와 다른 祭物(제물)의 피를 다 그 위에 뿌리고 오직 ㅗ놋壇(단)은 나의 물을 일에 쓰게 하라 하매
ㅏ대하4:1 ㅑ왕하16:11 ㅓ출40:6 출40:29
- And Urijah the priest built an altar according to all that king Ahaz had sent from Damascus: so Urijah the priest made it against king Ahaz came from Damascus.
- And when the king was come from Damascus, the king saw the altar: and the king approached to the altar, and offered thereon.
- And he burnt his burnt offering and his meat offering, and poured his drink offering, and sprinkled the blood of his peace offerings, upon the altar.
- And he brought also the brasen altar, which was before the Lord, from the forefront of the house, from between the altar and the house of the Lord, and put it on the north side of the altar.
- And king Ahaz commanded Urijah the priest, saying, Upon the great altar burn the morning burnt offering, and the evening meat offering, and the king's burnt sacrifice, and his meat offering, with the burnt offering of all the people of the land, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings; and sprinkle upon it all the blood of the burnt offering, and all the blood of the sacrifice: and the brasen altar shall be for me to inquire by.
- So Uriah the priest built an altar in accordance with all the plans that King Ahaz had sent from Damascus and finished it before King Ahaz returned.
- When the king came back from Damascus and saw the altar, he approached it and presented offerings on it.
- He offered up his burnt offering and grain offering, poured out his drink offering, and sprinkled the blood of his fellowship offerings on the altar.
- The bronze altar that stood before the LORD he brought from the front of the temple--from between the new altar and the temple of the LORD--and put it on the north side of the new altar.
- King Ahaz then gave these orders to Uriah the priest: "On the large new altar, offer the morning burnt offering and the evening grain offering, the king's burnt offering and his grain offering, and the burnt offering of all the people of the land, and their grain offering and their drink offering. Sprinkle on the altar all the blood of the burnt offerings and sacrifices. But I will use the bronze altar for seeking guidance."