- ㅗ贖愆祭(속건제)의 銀(은)과 ㅛ贖罪祭(속죄제)의 銀(은)은 여호와의 殿(전)에 드리지 아니하고 ㅜ祭司長(제사장)에게 돌렸더라
- 때에 아람 王(왕) ㅠ하사엘이 올라와서 가드를 쳐서 取(취)하고 예루살렘을 向(향)하여 으올라오고자 한故(고)로
- 유다 王(왕) 요아스가 이그 列祖(열조) 유다 王(왕) 여호사밧과 여호람과 아하시야가 區別(구별)하여 드린 모든 聖物(성물)과 ㅐ自己(자기)가 區別(구별)하여 드린 聖物(성물)과 여호와의 殿(전) 곳간과 王宮(왕궁)에 있는 金(금)을 다 取(취)하여 아람 王(왕) 하사엘에게 보내었더니 하사엘이 예루살렘에서 떠나갔더라
- 요아스의 남은 事蹟(사적)과 그 모든 行(행)한 것은 유다 王(왕) 歷代(력대) 志略(지략)에 記錄(기록)되지 아니하였느냐
- ㄱ요아스의 信服(신복)들이 일어나서 謀叛(모반)하여 실라로 내려가는 길 가의 ㄴ밀로宮(궁)에서 저를 ㄷ죽였고
ㅗ레5:15 레5:18 ㅛ레4:24 레4:29 ㅜ레7:7 민18:19
ㅠ왕하8:12 왕상19:17 으대하24:23,24
이대하24:23,24 왕하16:8 왕하18:15,16 왕상15:18 왕하14:14 왕상14:26 ㅐ왕하12:4
ㄱ왕하12:20,21 대하24:25~27 ㄴ삼하5:9 ㄷ왕하14:5
- The trespass money and sin money was not brought into the house of the Lord: it was the priests'.
- Then Hazael king of Syria went up, and fought against Gath, and took it: and Hazael set his face to go up to Jerusalem.
- And Jehoash king of Judah took all the hallowed things that Jehoshaphat, and Jehoram, and Ahaziah, his fathers, kings of Judah, had dedicated, and his own hallowed things, and all the gold that was found in the treasures of the house of the Lord, and in the king's house, and sent it to Hazael king of Syria: and he went away from Jerusalem.
- And the rest of the acts of Joash, and all that he did, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah?
- And his servants arose, and made a conspiracy, and slew Joash in the house of Millo, which goeth down to Silla.
- The money from the guilt offerings and sin offerings was not brought into the temple of the LORD; it belonged to the priests.
- About this time Hazael king of Aram went up and attacked Gath and captured it. Then he turned to attack Jerusalem.
- But Joash king of Judah took all the sacred objects dedicated by his fathers--Jehoshaphat, Jehoram and Ahaziah, the kings of Judah--and the gifts he himself had dedicated and all the gold found in the treasuries of the temple of the LORD and of the royal palace, and he sent them to Hazael king of Aram, who then withdrew from Jerusalem.
- As for the other events of the reign of Joash, and all he did, are they not written in the book of the annals of the kings of Judah?
- His officials conspired against him and assassinated him at Beth Millo, on the road down to Silla.