- 삼손의 아내가 그의 앞에서 울며 가로되 ㄹ當身(당신)이 나를 미워할 뿐이요 사랑치 아니하는도다 우리 民族(민족)에게 수수께끼를 말하고 그 뜻을 내게 풀어 이르지 아니하도다 삼손이 그에게 對答(대답)하되 보라, 내가 그것을 나의 父母(부모)에게도 풀어 告(고)하지 아니하였거든 어찌 그대에게 풀어 이르리요 하였으나
- 七日(칠일) 잔치할 동안에 그 아내가 앞에서 울며 ㅁ强迫(강박)함을 因(인)하여 第(제) 七日(칠일)에는 그가 그 아내에게 수수께끼를 풀어 이르매 그 아내가 그것을 그 民族(민족)에게 告(고)하였더라
- 第(제) 七日(칠일) 해 지기 前(전)에 城邑(성읍) 사람들이 삼손에게 이르되 무엇이 꿀보다 달겠으며 무엇이 獅子(사자)보다 强(강)하겠느냐 한지라 삼손이 그들에게 對答(대답)하되 너희가 내 암송아지로 밭갈지 아니하였더면 나의 수수께끼를 能(능)히 풀지 못하였으리라 하니라
- ㅂ여호와의 神(신)이 삼손에게 크게 臨(임)하시매 삼손이 ㅅ아스글론에 내려가서 그곳 사람 三十名(삼십명)을 쳐 죽이고 擄略(노략)하여 수수께끼 푼 者(자)들에게 옷을 주고 甚(심)히 怒(노)하여 아비 집으로 올라갔고
- 삼손의 아내는 삼손의 ㅇ親舊(친구)되었던 ㅈ그 동무에게 준바 되었더라
ㅇ요3:29 ㅈ삿15:2 삿15:6
- And Samson's wife wept before him, and said, Thou dost but hate me, and lovest me not: thou hast put forth a riddle unto the children of my people, and hast not told it me. And he said unto her, Behold, I have not told it my father nor my mother, and shall I tell it thee?
- And she wept before him the seven days, while their feast lasted: and it came to pass on the seventh day, that he told her, because she lay sore upon him: and she told the riddle to the children of her people.
- And the men of the city said unto him on the seventh day before the sun went down, What is sweeter than honey? and what is stronger than a lion? And he said unto them, If ye had not plowed with my heifer, ye had not found out my riddle.
- And the Spirit of the Lord came upon him, and he went down to Ashkelon, and slew thirty men of them, and took their spoil, and gave change of garments unto them which expounded the riddle. And his anger was kindled, and he went up to his father's house.
- But Samson's wife was given to his companion, whom he had used as his friend.
- Then Samson's wife threw herself on him, sobbing, "You hate me! You don't really love me. You've given my people a riddle, but you haven't told me the answer." "I haven't even explained it to my father or mother," he replied, "so why should I explain it to you?"
- She cried the whole seven days of the feast. So on the seventh day he finally told her, because she continued to press him. She in turn explained the riddle to her people.
- Before sunset on the seventh day the men of the town said to him, "What is sweeter than honey? What is stronger than a lion?" Samson said to them, "If you had not plowed with my heifer, you would not have solved my riddle."
- Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. He went down to Ashkelon, struck down thirty of their men, stripped them of their belongings and gave their clothes to those who had explained the riddle. Burning with anger, he went up to his father's house.
- And Samson's wife was given to the friend who had attended him at his wedding.