- 그 信服(신복)들이 에워쌀 때에 바벨론 王(왕) 느부갓네살도 그 城(성)에 이르니
- ㅏ유다 王(왕) 여호야긴이 그 母親(모친)과 信服(신복)과 方伯(방백)들과 內侍(내시)들과 함께 ㅑ바벨론 王(왕)에게 나아가매 王(왕)이 잡으니 때는 ㅓ바벨론 王(왕) 八年(팔년)이라
- 저가 여호와의 殿(전)의 모든 寶物(보물)과 ㅕ王宮(왕궁) 寶物(보물)을 집어내고 또 ㅗ이스라엘 王(왕) 솔로몬이 만든 것 곧 여호와의 殿(전)의 ㅛ金(금) 器皿(기명)을 다 毁破(훼파)하였으니 ㅜ여호와의 말씀과 같이 되었더라
- ㅠ저가 또 예루살렘의 모든 百姓(백성)과 모든 方伯(방백)과 모든 勇士(용사) 合(합) 으一萬名(일만명)과 이모든 工匠(공장)과 대장장이를 사로잡아 가매 ㅐ貧賤(빈천)한 者(자) 外(외)에는 그 땅에 남은 者(자)가 없었더라
- 저가 ㄱ여호야긴을 바벨론으로 사로잡아 가고 王(왕)의 母親(모친)과 王(왕)의 아내들과 內侍(내시)와 ㄴ나라에 權勢(권세) 있는 者(자)도 예루살렘에서 바벨론으로 사로잡아 가고
ㅏ렘24:1 렘29:1,2 겔17:12 ㅑ대하36:10 ㅓ왕하25:27
ㅕ왕하20:17 사39:6 ㅗ왕상7:48~50 ㅛ대하36:7 스1:7 단1:2 단5:2,3 ㅜ렘20:5
ㅠ렘24:1 으왕하24:16 렘52:28 이렘24:1 렘29:2 삼상13:19 삼상13:22 ㅐ왕하25:12
ㄱ대하36:10 에2:6 렘22:24~26 ㄴ겔17:13
- And Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came against the city, and his servants did besiege it.
- And Jehoiachin the king of Judah went out to the king of Babylon, he, and his mother, and his servants, and his princes, and his officers: and the king of Babylon took him in the eighth year of his reign.
- And he carried out thence all the treasures of the house of the Lord, and the treasures of the king's house, and cut in pieces all the vessels of gold which Solomon king of Israel had made in the temple of the Lord, as the Lord had said.
- And he carried away all Jerusalem, and all the princes, and all the mighty men of valour, even ten thousand captives, and all the craftsmen and smiths: none remained, save the poorest sort of the people of the land.
- And he carried away Jehoiachin to Babylon, and the king's mother, and the king's wives, and his officers, and the mighty of the land, those carried he into captivity from Jerusalem to Babylon.
- and Nebuchadnezzar himself came up to the city while his officers were besieging it.
- Jehoiachin king of Judah, his mother, his attendants, his nobles and his officials all surrendered to him. In the eighth year of the reign of the king of Babylon, he took Jehoiachin prisoner.
- As the LORD had declared, Nebuchadnezzar removed all the treasures from the temple of the LORD and from the royal palace, and took away all the gold articles that Solomon king of Israel had made for the temple of the LORD.
- He carried into exile all Jerusalem: all the officers and fighting men, and all the craftsmen and artisans--a total of ten thousand. Only the poorest people of the land were left.
- Nebuchadnezzar took Jehoiachin captive to Babylon. He also took from Jerusalem to Babylon the king's mother, his wives, his officials and the leading men of the land.