- 護衛兵(호위병)이 各各(각각) 손에 兵器(병기)를 잡고 王(왕)을 護衛(호위)하되 殿(전) 右便(우편)에서부터 殿(전) 左便(좌편)까지 壇(단)과 殿(전) 곁에 서고
- 여호야다가 王子(왕자)를 引導(인도)하여 내어 ㅜ冕旒冠(면류관)을 씌우며 ㅠ律法(률법) 冊(책)을 주고 기름을 부어 王(왕)을 삼으매 무리가 拍手(박수)하며 으王(왕)의 萬歲(만세)를 부르니라
- 아달랴가 護衛兵(호위병)과 百姓(백성)의 소리를 듣고 여호와의 殿(전)에 들어가서 百姓(백성)에게 이르러
- 보매 王(왕)이 規例(규례)대로 이臺(대) 위에 섰고 長官(장관)들과 나팔수가 王(왕)의 곁에 모셨으며 온 國民(국민)이 즐거워하여 ㅐ나팔을 부는지라 아달랴가 ㄱ옷을 찢으며 외치되 叛逆(반역)이로다 叛逆(반역)이로다 하매
- 祭司長(제사장) 여호야다가 軍隊(군대)를 거느린 百夫長(백부장)들에게 命(명)하여 가로되 班列(반열) 밖으로 몰아내라 무릇 저를 따르는 者(자)는 칼로 죽이라 하니 祭司長(제사장)의 이 말은 여호와의 殿(전)에서는 저를 죽이지 말라 함이라
ㅜ삼하1:10 ㅠ출25:16 출31:18 신17:18~20 으삼상10:24 삼하16:16 왕상1:39
이왕하23:3 대하34:31 ㅐ왕상1:34 ㄱ창44:13
- And the guard stood, every man with his weapons in his hand, round about the king, from the right corner of the temple to the left corner of the temple, along by the altar and the temple.
- And he brought forth the king's son, and put the crown upon him, and gave him the testimony; and they made him king, and anointed him; and they clapped their hands, and said, God save the king.
- And when Athaliah heard the noise of the guard and of the people, she came to the people into the temple of the Lord.
- And when she looked, behold, the king stood by a pillar, as the manner was, and the princes and the trumpeters by the king, and all the people of the land rejoiced, and blew with trumpets: and Athaliah rent her clothes, and cried, Treason, Treason.
- But Jehoiada the priest commanded the captains of the hundreds, the officers of the host, and said unto them, Have her forth without the ranges: and him that followeth her kill with the sword. For the priest had said, Let her not be slain in the house of the Lord.
- The guards, each with his weapon in his hand, stationed themselves around the king--near the altar and the temple, from the south side to the north side of the temple.
- Jehoiada brought out the king's son and put the crown on him; he presented him with a copy of the covenant and proclaimed him king. They anointed him, and the people clapped their hands and shouted, "Long live the king!"
- When Athaliah heard the noise made by the guards and the people, she went to the people at the temple of the LORD.
- She looked and there was the king, standing by the pillar, as the custom was. The officers and the trumpeters were beside the king, and all the people of the land were rejoicing and blowing trumpets. Then Athaliah tore her robes and called out, "Treason! Treason!"
- Jehoiada the priest ordered the commanders of units of a hundred, who were in charge of the troops: "Bring her out between the ranks and put to the sword anyone who follows her." For the priest had said, "She must not be put to death in the temple of the LORD."