- 예후가 兵車(병거)를 타고 이스르엘로 가니 요람이 거기 누웠음이라 유다 王(왕) 아하시야는 요람을 보러 내려 왔더라
- 이스르엘 望臺(망대)에 把守軍(파수군) 하나가 섰더니 예후의 무리의 오는 것을 보고 가로되 내가 한 무리를 보나이다 요람이 가로되 한 사람을 말을 태워 보내어 맞아 平安(평안)이냐 묻게 하라
- 한 사람이 말을 타고 가서 만나 가로되 王(왕)의 말씀이 平安(평안)이냐 하시더이다 하매 예후가 가로되 平安(평안)이 네게 相關(상관)이 있느냐 내 뒤로 돌이키라 하니라 把守軍(파수군)이 告(고)하여 가로되 使者(사자)가 저희에게 갔으나 돌아오지 아니하나이다 하는지라
- 다시 한 사람을 말을 태워 보내었더니 저희에게 가서 가로되 王(왕)의 말씀이 平安(평안)이냐 하시더이다 하매 예후가 가로되 平安(평안)이 네게 相關(상관)이 있느냐 내 뒤로 돌이키라 하니라
- 把守軍(파수군)이 또 告(고)하여 가로되 저도 저희에게까지 갔으나 돌아오지 아니하고 그 兵車(병거) 모는 것이 ㅊ님시의 孫子(손자) 예후의 모는 것 ㅋ같이 미치게 모나이다
ㅊ왕상19:17 왕하9:2 왕하9:14 ㅋ삼하18:27
- So Jehu rode in a chariot, and went to Jezreel; for Joram lay there. And Ahaziah king of Judah was come down to see Joram.
- And there stood a watchman on the tower in Jezreel, and he spied the company of Jehu as he came, and said, I see a company. And Joram said, Take an horseman, and send to meet them, and let him say, Is it peace?
- So there went one on horseback to meet him, and said, Thus saith the king, Is it peace? And Jehu said, What hast thou to do with peace? turn thee behind me. And the watchman told, saying, The messenger came to them, but he cometh not again.
- Then he sent out a second on horseback, which came to them, and said, Thus saith the king, Is it peace? And Jehu answered, What hast thou to do with peace? turn thee behind me.
- And the watchman told, saying, He came even unto them, and cometh not again: and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously.
- Then he got into his chariot and rode to Jezreel, because Joram was resting there and Ahaziah king of Judah had gone down to see him.
- When the lookout standing on the tower in Jezreel saw Jehu's troops approaching, he called out, "I see some troops coming." "Get a horseman," Joram ordered. "Send him to meet them and ask, 'Do you come in peace?'"
- The horseman rode off to meet Jehu and said, "This is what the king says: 'Do you come in peace?'" "What do you have to do with peace?" Jehu replied. "Fall in behind me." The lookout reported, "The messenger has reached them, but he isn't coming back."
- So the king sent out a second horseman. When he came to them he said, "This is what the king says: 'Do you come in peace?'" Jehu replied, "What do you have to do with peace? Fall in behind me."
- The lookout reported, "He has reached them, but he isn't coming back either. The driving is like that of Jehu son of Nimshi--he drives like a madman."