- ㅎ아사와 이스라엘 王(왕) 바아사 사이에 一生(일생) 戰爭(전쟁)이 있으니라
- ㅏ이스라엘 王(왕) 바아사가 유다를 치러 올라와서 ㅑ라마를 建築(건축)하여 ㅓ사람을 유다 王(왕) 아사에게 往來(왕래)하지 못하게 하려 한지라
- ㅕ아사가 ㅗ여호와의 殿(전) 곳간과 王宮(왕궁) 곳간에 남은 銀(은),金(금)을 沒收(몰수)히 取(취)하여 그 信服(신복)의 손에 붙여 ㅛ다메섹에 居(거)한 아람 王(왕) 헤시온의 孫子(손자) 다브림몬의 아들 벤하닷에게 보내며 가로되
- ㅜ나와 當身(당신) 사이에 約條(약조)가 있고 내 父親(부친)과 當身(당신)의 父親(부친) 사이에도 있었느니라 내가 當身(당신)에게 銀(은),金(금) 禮物(례물)을 보내었으니 와서 이스라엘 王(왕) 바아사와 세운 約條(약조)를 깨뜨려서 저로 나를 떠나게 하라하매
- 벤하닷이 아사 王(왕)의 말을 듣고 그 軍隊(군대) 長官(장관)들을 보내어 이스라엘 城(성)들을 치되 ㅠ이욘과 으단과 이아벨벧마아가와 ㅐ긴네렛 온 땅과 납달리 온 땅을 쳤더니
ㅏ왕상15:17~22 대하16:1~6 ㅑ왕상15:21,22 ㅓ왕상12:27
ㅕ왕하12:18 ㅗ왕상14:26 ㅛ왕상11:24
ㅠ왕하15:29 으삿18:29 이삼하20:14 왕하15:29 ㅐ수11:2
- And there was war between Asa and Baasha king of Israel all their days.
- And Baasha king of Israel went up against Judah, and built Ramah, that he might not suffer any to go out or come in to Asa king of Judah.
- Then Asa took all the silver and the gold that were left in the treasures of the house of the Lord, and the treasures of the king's house, and delivered them into the hand of his servants: and king Asa sent them to Benhadad, the son of Tabrimon, the son of Hezion, king of Syria, that dwelt at Damascus, saying,
- There is a league between me and thee, and between my father and thy father: behold, I have sent unto thee a present of silver and gold; come and break thy league with Baasha king of Israel, that he may depart from me.
- So Benhadad hearkened unto king Asa, and sent the captains of the hosts which he had against the cities of Israel, and smote Ijon, and Dan, and Abelbethmaachah, and all Cinneroth, with all the land of Naphtali.
- There was war between Asa and Baasha king of Israel throughout their reigns.
- Baasha king of Israel went up against Judah and fortified Ramah to prevent anyone from leaving or entering the territory of Asa king of Judah.
- Asa then took all the silver and gold that was left in the treasuries of the LORD'S temple and of his own palace. He entrusted it to his officials and sent them to Ben-Hadad son of Tabrimmon, the son of Hezion, the king of Aram, who was ruling in Damascus.
- "Let there be a treaty between me and you," he said, "as there was between my father and your father. See, I am sending you a gift of silver and gold. Now break your treaty with Baasha king of Israel so he will withdraw from me."
- Ben-Hadad agreed with King Asa and sent the commanders of his forces against the towns of Israel. He conquered Ijon, Dan, Abel Beth Maacah and all Kinnereth in addition to Naphtali.