- ㅛ에브라임 山地(산지)에 미가라 이름하는 사람이 있더니
- 그 어미에게 이르되 어머니께서 銀(은) 一千(일천) 一百(일백)을 잃어버리셨으므로 詛呪(저주)하시고 내 귀에도 말씀하셨더니 보소서, 그 銀(은)이 내게 있나이다 내가 그것을 取(취)하였나이다 어미가 가로되 내 아들이 ㅜ여호와께 福(복) 받기를 願(원)하노라 하니라
- 미가가 銀(은) 一千(일천) 一百(일백)을 그 어미에게 도로 주매 어미가 가로되 내가 내 아들을 爲(위)하여 한 神像(신상)을 ㅠ새기며 한 神像(신상)을 으부어만들 次(차)로 내 손에서 이 銀(은)을 여호와께 거룩히 드리노라 그러므로 내가 이제 이 銀(은)을 네게 도로 돌리리라
- 미가가 그 銀(은)을 어미에게 도로 주었으므로 어미가 그 이銀(은) 二百(이백)을 取(취)하여 銀匠色(은장색)에게 주어 한 神像(신상)을 새기며 한 神像(신상)을 부어 만들었더니 그 神像(신상)이 미가의 집에 있더라
- 이 사람 미가에게 神堂(신당)이 있으므로 또 ㅐ에봇과 ㄱ드라빔을 만들고 ㄴ한 아들을 세워 祭司長(제사장)을 삼았더라
ㅛ삿17:8 삿18:2 수24:33
ㅐ삿8:27 삿18:14 삿18:17 출28:6~35 ㄱ창31:19 호3:4 ㄴ삿17:12 왕상13:33
- And there was a man of mount Ephraim, whose name was Micah.
- And he said unto his mother, The eleven hundred shekels of silver that were taken from thee, about which thou cursedst, and spakest of also in mine ears, behold, the silver is with me; I took it. And his mother said, Blessed be thou of the Lord, my son.
- And when he had restored the eleven hundred shekels of silver to his mother, his mother said, I had wholly dedicated the silver unto the Lord from my hand for my son, to make a graven image and a molten image: now therefore I will restore it unto thee.
- Yet he restored the money unto his mother; and his mother took two hundred shekels of silver, and gave them to the founder, who made thereof a graven image and a molten image: and they were in the house of Micah.
- And the man Micah had an house of gods, and made an ephod, and teraphim, and consecrated one of his sons, who became his priest.
- Now a man named Micah from the hill country of Ephraim
- said to his mother, "The eleven hundred shekels of silver that were taken from you and about which I heard you utter a curse--I have that silver with me; I took it." Then his mother said, "The LORD bless you, my son!"
- When he returned the eleven hundred shekels of silver to his mother, she said, "I solemnly consecrate my silver to the LORD for my son to make a carved image and a cast idol. I will give it back to you."
- So he returned the silver to his mother, and she took two hundred shekels of silver and gave them to a silversmith, who made them into the image and the idol. And they were put in Micah's house.
- Now this man Micah had a shrine, and he made an ephod and some idols and installed one of his sons as his priest.