- 그 무리들이 모여서 다니엘이 自己(자기) 하나님 앞에 祈禱(기도)하며 懇求(간구)하는 것을 發見(발견)하고
- 이에 ㅜ그들이 나아가서 王(왕)의 禁令(금령)에 對(대)하여 王(왕)께 아뢰되 王(왕)이여 王(왕)이 이미 ㅠ禁令(금령)에 御印(어인)을 찍어서 이제부터 三十(삼십) 日(일) 동안에 누구든지 王(왕) 外(외)에 어느 神(신)에게나 사람에게 求(구)하면 獅子窟(사자굴)에 던져 넣기로 하지 아니하였나이까 王(왕)이 對答(대답)하여 가로되 이 일이 的實(적실)하니 메대와 바사의 變改(변개)치 아니하는 規例(규례)대로 된 것이니라
- 그들이 王(왕) 앞에서 對答(대답)하여 가로되 王(왕)이여 으사로잡혀 온 유다 子孫(자손) 中(중)에 그 이다니엘이 ㅐ王(왕)과 王(왕)의 御印(어인)이 찍힌 禁令(금령)을 돌아보지 아니하고 하루 세 番(번)씩 祈禱(기도)하나이다
- ㄱ王(왕)이 이 말을 듣고 그로 因(인)하여 甚(심)히 근심하여 다니엘을 救援(구원)하려고 마음을 쓰며 그를 건져 내려고 힘을 다하여 해가 질 때까지 이르매
- 그 무리들이 또 모여 王(왕)에게로 나아와서 王(왕)께 말씀하되 王(왕)이여 메대와 바사의 規例(규례)를 아시거니와 王(왕)의 세우신 禁令(금령)과 法度(법도)는 變改(변개)하지 못할 것이니이다
으단2:25 이단1:6 ㅐ단3:12
- Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.
- Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask a petition of any God or man within thirty days, save of thee, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions? The king answered and said, The thing is true, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not.
- Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.
- Then the king, when he heard these words, was sore displeased with himself, and set his heart on Daniel to deliver him: and he laboured till the going down of the sun to deliver him.
- Then these men assembled unto the king, and said unto the king, Know, O king, that the law of the Medes and Persians is, that no decree nor statute which the king establisheth may be changed.
- Then these men went as a group and found Daniel praying and asking God for help.
- So they went to the king and spoke to him about his royal decree: "Did you not publish a decree that during the next thirty days anyone who prays to any god or man except to you, O king, would be thrown into the lions' den?" The king answered, "The decree stands--in accordance with the laws of the Medes and Persians, which cannot be repealed."
- Then they said to the king, "Daniel, who is one of the exiles from Judah, pays no attention to you, O king, or to the decree you put in writing. He still prays three times a day."
- When the king heard this, he was greatly distressed; he was determined to rescue Daniel and made every effort until sundown to save him.
- Then the men went as a group to the king and said to him, "Remember, O king, that according to the law of the Medes and Persians no decree or edict that the king issues can be changed."