- ㅎ여호와께서 忿(분)을 發(발)하시며 猛烈(맹렬)한 怒(노)를 쏟으심이여 ㅏ시온에 불을 피우사 그 址垈(지대)를 사르셨도다
- 對敵(대적)과 怨讐(원수)가 예루살렘 城門(성문)으로 들어갈 줄은 ㅑ世上(세상) 列王(열왕)과 天下(천하) 모든 百姓(백성)이 믿지 못하였었도다
- 그 ㅓ先知者(선지자)들의 罪(죄)와 祭司長(제사장)들의 罪惡(죄악)을 因(인)함이니 저희가 城邑(성읍) 中(중)에서 義人(의인)의 피를 흘렀도다
- ㅕ저희가 거리에서 소경같이 彷徨(방황)함이여 그 옷이 피에 더러웠으므로 ㅗ사람이 만질수 없도다
- 사람이 저희에게 외쳐 이르기를 ㅛ不淨(부정)하다 가라, 가라, 가라, 만지지 말라 하였음이여 저희가 逃亡(도망)하여 彷徨(방황)할 때에 異邦人(이방인)이 이르기를 저희가 다시는 여기 居(거)하지 못하리라 하였도다
ㅓ애2:20 렘5:31 렘23:21
- The Lord hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, and hath kindled a fire in Zion, and it hath devoured the foundations thereof.
- The kings of the earth, and all the inhabitants of the world, would not have believed that the adversary and the enemy should have entered into the gates of Jerusalem.
- For the sins of her prophets, and the iniquities of her priests, that have shed the blood of the just in the midst of her,
- They have wandered as blind men in the streets, they have polluted themselves with blood, so that men could not touch their garments.
- They cried unto them, Depart ye; it is unclean; depart, depart, touch not: when they fled away and wandered, they said among the heathen, They shall no more sojourn there.
- The LORD has given full vent to his wrath; he has poured out his fierce anger. He kindled a fire in Zion that consumed her foundations.
- The kings of the earth did not believe, nor did any of the world's people, that enemies and foes could enter the gates of Jerusalem.
- But it happened because of the sins of her prophets and the iniquities of her priests, who shed within her the blood of the righteous.
- Now they grope through the streets like men who are blind. They are so defiled with blood that no one dares to touch their garments.
- "Go away! You are unclean!" men cry to them. "Away! Away! Don't touch us!" When they flee and wander about, people among the nations say, "They can stay here no longer."