- 활 쏘는 者(자)의 지꺼림에서 멀리 떨어진 물 긷는 곳에서도 여호와의 義(의)로우신 일을 稱述(칭술)하라 그의 이스라엘을 다스리시는 義(의)로우신 일을 稱述(칭술)하라 그 때에 여호와의 百姓(백성)이 城門(성문)에 내려갔도다
- 깰지어다, 깰지어다, 드보라여, ㅑ깰지어다, 깰지어다, 너는 노래할지어다 일어날지어다 바락이여, 아비노암의 아들이여 ㅓ네 사로 잡은 者(자)를 끌고 갈지어다
- 그 때에 남은 貴人(귀인)과 百姓(백성)이 내려왔고 여호와께서 나를 爲(위)하여 勇士(용사)를 치시려고 降臨(강림)하셨도다
- 에브라임에게서 ㅕ나온 者(자)는 ㅗ아말렉에 뿌리 박힌 者(자)요 그 다음에 베냐민은 너희 百姓(백성) 中(중)에 섞였으며 ㅛ마길에게서는 다스리는 者(자)들이 내려왔고 스불론에게서는 大將軍(대장군)의 지팡이를 잡은 者(자)가 내려 왔도다
- 잇사갈의 方伯(방백)들이 드보라와 함께 하니 잇사갈의 心思(심사)를 ㅜ바락도 가졌도다 그 발을 좇아 골짜기로 달려 내려가니 르우벤 시냇가에 큰 決心(결심)이 있었도다
ㅑ시57:8 ㅓ시68:18 엡4:8
ㅕ삿3:27 삿12:15 ㅗ삿12:15 ㅛ민32:39,40
- They that are delivered from the noise of archers in the places of drawing water, there shall they rehearse the righteous acts of the Lord, even the righteous acts toward the inhabitants of his villages in Israel: then shall the people of the Lord go down to the gates.
- Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.
- Then he made him that remaineth have dominion over the nobles among the people: the Lord made me have dominion over the mighty.
- Out of Ephraim was there a root of them against Amalek; after thee, Benjamin, among thy people; out of Machir came down governors, and out of Zebulun they that handle the pen of the writer.
- And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah; even Issachar, and also Barak: he was sent on foot into the valley. For the divisions of Reuben there were great thoughts of heart.
- the voice of the singers at the watering places. They recite the righteous acts of the LORD, the righteous acts of his warriors in Israel. "Then the people of the LORD went down to the city gates.
- 'Wake up, wake up, Deborah! Wake up, wake up, break out in song! Arise, O Barak! Take captive your captives, O son of Abinoam.'
- "Then the men who were left came down to the nobles; the people of the LORD came to me with the mighty.
- Some came from Ephraim, whose roots were in Amalek; Benjamin was with the people who followed you. From Makir captains came down, from Zebulun those who bear a commander's staff.
- The princes of Issachar were with Deborah; yes, Issachar was with Barak, rushing after him into the valley. In the districts of Reuben there was much searching of heart.