- 너와 네 子女(자녀)와 奴婢(노비)와 네 城中(성중)에 居(거)하는 레위人(인)과 및 너희 中(중)에 있는 客(객)과 孤兒(고아)와 寡婦(과부)가 함께 네 하나님 여호와께서 그 이름을 두시려고 擇(택)하신 곳에서 네 하나님 여호와 앞에서 ㅛ즐거워할지니라
- ㅜ너는 애굽에서 종 되었던 것을 記憶(기억)하고 이 規例(규례)를 지켜 行(행)할지니라
- 너희 打作(타작) 마당과 葡萄酒(포도주) 틀의 所出(소출)을 收藏(수장)한 後(후)에 ㅠ七日(칠일)동안 草幕節(초막절)을 지킬 것이요
- 節期(절기)를 지킬 때에는 으너와 네 子女(자녀)와 奴婢(노비)와 네 城中(성중)에 居(거)하는 레위人(인)과 客(객)과 孤兒(고아)와 寡婦(과부)가 함께 宴樂(연락)하되
- 네 하나님 여호와께서 擇(택)하신 곳에서 너는 이七日(칠일) 동안 네 하나님 여호와 앞에서 節期(절기)를 지키고 네 하나님 여호와께서 네 모든 物産(물산)과 네 손을 댄 모든 일에 福(복) 주실 것을 因(인)하여 너는 穩全(온전)히 즐거워할지니라
ㅛ신12:7 신12:12 신12:18 신14:26 느8:9~12
- And thou shalt rejoice before the Lord thy God, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are among you, in the place which the Lord thy God hath chosen to place his name there.
- And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt: and thou shalt observe and do these statutes.
- Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine:
- And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates.
- Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the Lord thy God in the place which the Lord shall choose: because the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.
- And rejoice before the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name--you, your sons and daughters, your menservants and maidservants, the Levites in your towns, and the aliens, the fatherless and the widows living among you.
- Remember that you were slaves in Egypt, and follow carefully these decrees.
- Celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days after you have gathered the produce of your threshing floor and your winepress.
- Be joyful at your Feast--you, your sons and daughters, your menservants and maidservants, and the Levites, the aliens, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns.
- For seven days celebrate the Feast to the LORD your God at the place the LORD will choose. For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.