- 에스라가 廣大(광대)하신 하나님 여호와를 頌祝(송축)하매 모든 百姓(백성)이 ㅅ손을 들고 ㅇ아멘, 아멘 應答(응답)하고 ㅈ몸을 굽혀 얼굴을 땅에 대고 여호와께 敬拜(경배)하였느니라
- ㅊ예수아와, 바니와, 세레뱌와, 야민과, 악굽과, 사브대와, 호디야와, 마아세야와, 그리다와, 아사랴와, 요사밧과, 하난과, 블라야와, 레위 사람들이 다 ㅋ그 處所(처소)에 섰는 ㅌ百姓(백성)에게 律法(률법)을 깨닫게 하는데
- 하나님의 律法冊(률법책)을 朗讀(랑독)하고 그 뜻을 解釋(해석)하여 百姓(백성)으로 그 朗讀(랑독)하는 것을 다 깨닫게 하매
- 百姓(백성)이 律法(률법)의 말씀을 듣고 다 우는지라 ㅍ總督(총독) 느헤미야와 ㅎ祭司長兼(제사장겸) 學士(학사) 에스라와 百姓(백성)을 가르치는 레위 사람들이 모든 百姓(백성)에게 이르기를 ㅏ오늘은 너희 하나님 여호와의 聖日(성일)이니 ㅑ슬퍼하지 말며 울지말라 하고
- 느헤미야가 또 이르기를 너희는 가서 살진 것을 먹고 단 것을 마시되 豫備(예비)치 못한 者(자)에게는 ㅓ너희가 나누어 주라 이 날은 우리 主(주)의 聖日(성일)이니 근심하지 말라 여호와를 기뻐하는 것이 너희의 힘이니라 하고
ㅅ시134:2 애3:41 딤전2:8 ㅇ느5:13 ㅈ대하20:18
ㅊ느9:4 ㅋ느9:3 ㅌ대하35:3
ㅍ느7:65 느7:70 느10:1 스2:63 ㅎ느12:26 ㅏ느8:2 레23:24 민29:1 ㅑ전3:4
- And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.
- Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place.
- So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.
- And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said unto all the people, This day is holy unto the Lord your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law.
- Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
- Ezra praised the LORD, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, "Amen! Amen!" Then they bowed down and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.
- The Levites--Jeshua, Bani, Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodiah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan and Pelaiah--instructed the people in the Law while the people were standing there.
- They read from the Book of the Law of God, making it clear and giving the meaning so that the people could understand what was being read.
- Then Nehemiah the governor, Ezra the priest and scribe, and the Levites who were instructing the people said to them all, "This day is sacred to the LORD your God. Do not mourn or weep." For all the people had been weeping as they listened to the words of the Law.
- Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."