- 사울이 여호와께 묻자오되 여호와께서 ㄷ꿈으로도, ㄹ우림으로도, 先知者(선지자)로도 그에게 ㅁ對答(대답)지 아니하시므로
- 사울이 그 臣下(신하)들에게 이르되 나를 爲(위)하여 ㅂ神接(신접)한 女人(녀인)을 찾으라 내가 그리로 가서 그에게 물으리라 그 臣下(신하)들이 그에게 이르되 보소서, ㅅ엔돌에 神接(신접)한 女人(녀인)이 있나이다
- 사울이 다른 옷을 입어 ㅇ變裝(변장)하고 두 사람과 함께 갈새 그들이 밤에 그 女人(녀인)에게 이르러는 사울이 가로되 請(청)하노니 나를 爲(위)하여 ㅈ神接(신접)한 術法(술법)으로 내가 네게 말하는 사람을 불러올리라
- 女人(녀인)이 그에게 이르되 네가 사울의 行(행)한 일 곧 그가 神接(신접)한 者(자)와 박수를 이 땅에서 滅絶(멸절)시켰음을 아나니 네가 어찌하여 내 生命(생명)에 올무를 놓아 나를 죽게 하려느냐
- 사울이 여호와로 그에게 盟誓(맹서)하여 가로되 ㅊ여호와께서 사시거니와 네가 이 일로는 罰(벌)을 當(당)치 아니하리라
ㄷ민12:6 ㄹ출28:30 민27:21 신33:8 ㅁ삼상28:15 삼상14:37
ㅂ대상10:13 ㅅ수17:11 시83:10
ㅇ왕상20:38 왕상22:30 대하18:29 대하35:22 ㅈ신18:10
- And when Saul inquired of the Lord, the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.
- Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.
- And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee.
- And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?
- And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.
- He inquired of the LORD, but the LORD did not answer him by dreams or Urim or prophets.
- Saul then said to his attendants, "Find me a woman who is a medium, so I may go and inquire of her." "There is one in Endor," they said.
- So Saul disguised himself, putting on other clothes, and at night he and two men went to the woman. "Consult a spirit for me," he said, "and bring up for me the one I name."
- But the woman said to him, "Surely you know what Saul has done. He has cut off the mediums and spiritists from the land. Why have you set a trap for my life to bring about my death?"
- Saul swore to her by the LORD, "As surely as the LORD lives, you will not be punished for this."