- 하림의 아들 말기야와 바핫모압의 아들 핫숩이 한 部分(부분)과 ㅗ풀무 望臺(망대)를 重修(중수)하였고
- 그 다음은 ㅛ예루살렘 地方(지방) 折半(절반)을 다스리는 者(자) 할로헤스의 아들 살룸과 그 딸들이 重修(중수)하였고
- ㅜ골짜기 門(문)은 하눈과 사노아 居民(거민)이 重修(중수)하여 門(문)을 세우며 ㅠ門(문)짝을 달고 자물쇠와 빗장을 갖추고 또 으糞門(분문)까지 城壁(성벽) 一千(일천) 규빗을 重修(중수)하였고
- 糞門(분문)은 이벧학게렘 地方(지방)을 다스리는 레갑의 아들 말기야가 重修(중수)하여 門(문)을 세우며 門(문)짝을 달고 자물쇠와 빗장을 갖추었고
- ㅐ샘門(문)은 미스바 地方(지방)을 다스리는 골호세의 아들 살룬이 重修(중수)하여 門(문)을 세우고 덮으며 門(문)짝을 달며 자물쇠와 빗장을 갖추고 또 ㄱ王(왕)의 동산 近處(근처) ㄴ셀라 못가의 城壁(성벽)을 重修(중수)하여 ㄷ다윗城(성)에서 내려오는 層階(층계)까지 이르렀고
ㅜ느2:13 느2:15 대하26:9 ㅠ느3:1 으느2:13 느12:31
ㅐ느2:14 ㄱ왕하25:4 ㄴ눅13:4 요9:7 요9:11 ㄷ느12:37
- Malchijah the son of Harim, and Hashub the son of Pahathmoab, repaired the other piece, and the tower of the furnaces.
- And next unto him repaired Shallum the son of Halohesh, the ruler of the half part of Jerusalem, he and his daughters.
- The valley gate repaired Hanun, and the inhabitants of Zanoah; they built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and a thousand cubits on the wall unto the dung gate.
- But the dung gate repaired Malchiah the son of Rechab, the ruler of part of Bethhaccerem; he built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof.
- But the gate of the fountain repaired Shallun the son of Colhozeh, the ruler of part of Mizpah; he built it, and covered it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and the wall of the pool of Siloah by the king's garden, and unto the stairs that go down from the city of David.
- Malkijah son of Harim and Hasshub son of Pahath-Moab repaired another section and the Tower of the Ovens.
- Shallum son of Hallohesh, ruler of a half-district of Jerusalem, repaired the next section with the help of his daughters.
- The Valley Gate was repaired by Hanun and the residents of Zanoah. They rebuilt it and put its doors and bolts and bars in place. They also repaired five hundred yards of the wall as far as the Dung Gate.
- The Dung Gate was repaired by Malkijah son of Recab, ruler of the district of Beth Hakkerem. He rebuilt it and put its doors and bolts and bars in place.
- The Fountain Gate was repaired by Shallun son of Col-Hozeh, ruler of the district of Mizpah. He rebuilt it, roofing it over and putting its doors and bolts and bars in place. He also repaired the wall of the Pool of Siloam, by the King's Garden, as far as the steps going down from the City of David.