- 이에 모든 族長(족장) 곧 엘리에셀과, 아리엘과, 스마야와, 엘라단과, 야립과, 엘라단과, 나단과, 스가랴와, ㅊ므술람을 부르고 또 明哲(명철)한 사람 요야립과 엘라단을 불러
- 가시뱌 地方(지방)으로 보내어 그곳 族長(족장) 잇도에게 나아가게 하고 잇도와 그 兄弟(형제) 곧 가시뱌 地方(지방)에 居(거)한 느디님 사람들에게 할 말을 일러주고 우리 하나님의 殿(전)을 爲(위)하여 隧從(수종)들 者(자)를 데리고 오라 하였더니
- ㅋ우리 하나님의 善(선)한 손의 도우심을 입고 저희가 이스라엘의 孫子(손자) 레위의 아들 ㅌ말리의 子孫(자손) 中(중)에서 한 明哲(명철)한 사람을 데려오고 또 세레뱌와 그 아들들과 兄弟(형제) 十八名(십팔명)과
- ㅍ하사뱌와 ㅎ므라리 子孫(자손) 中(중) 여사야와 그 兄弟(형제)와 저의 아들들 二十名(이십명)을 데려오고
- 또 느디님 사람 곧 ㅏ다윗과 方伯(방백)들이 주어 레위 사람에게 隧從(수종)들게 한 그 느디님 사람 中(중) 二百(이백) 二十名(이십명)을 데려왔으니 그 이름이 다 ㅑ記錄(기록)되었느니라
ㅍ느12:24 ㅎ대상6:1 대상6:16
ㅏ스2:43 스7:7 ㅑ민1:17
- Then sent I for Eliezer, for Ariel, for Shemaiah, and for Elnathan, and for Jarib, and for Elnathan, and for Nathan, and for Zechariah, and for Meshullam, chief men; also for Joiarib, and for Elnathan, men of understanding.
- And I sent them with commandment unto Iddo the chief at the place Casiphia, and I told them what they should say unto Iddo, and to his brethren the Nethinims, at the place Casiphia, that they should bring unto us ministers for the house of our God.
- And by the good hand of our God upon us they brought us a man of understanding, of the sons of Mahli, the son of Levi, the son of Israel; and Sherebiah, with his sons and his brethren, eighteen;
- And Hashabiah, and with him Jeshaiah of the sons of Merari, his brethren and their sons, twenty;
- Also of the Nethinims, whom David and the princes had appointed for the service of the Levites, two hundred and twenty Nethinims: all of them were expressed by name.
- So I summoned Eliezer, Ariel, Shemaiah, Elnathan, Jarib, Elnathan, Nathan, Zechariah and Meshullam, who were leaders, and Joiarib and Elnathan, who were men of learning,
- and I sent them to Iddo, the leader in Casiphia. I told them what to say to Iddo and his kinsmen, the temple servants in Casiphia, so that they might bring attendants to us for the house of our God.
- Because the gracious hand of our God was on us, they brought us Sherebiah, a capable man, from the descendants of Mahli son of Levi, the son of Israel, and Sherebiah's sons and brothers, 18 men;
- and Hashabiah, together with Jeshaiah from the descendants of Merari, and his brothers and nephews, 20 men.
- They also brought 220 of the temple servants--a body that David and the officials had established to assist the Levites. All were registered by name.