- 祭司長(제사장) 엘리아김과, 마아세야와, 미냐민과, 미가야와, 엘료에내와, 스가랴와, 하나냐는 다 나팔을 잡았고
- 또 마아세야와, 스마야와, 엘르아살과, 웃시와, 여호하난과, 말기야와, 엘람과, 에셀이 함께 있으며 노래하는 者(자)는 크게 讚頌(찬송)하였는데 그 監督(감독)은 예스라히야라
- 이 날에 무리가 크게 祭祀(제사)를 드리고 甚(심)히 즐거워하였으니 이는 하나님이 크게 즐거워하게 하셨음이라 婦女(부녀)와 어린 아이도 즐거워 하였으므로 예루살렘의 즐거워하는 소리가 멀리 들렸느니라
- ㄷ그 날에 사람을 세워 곳간을 맡기고 祭司長(제사장)들과 레위 사람들에게 돌릴 것 곧 律法(률법)에 定(정)한대로 擧祭物(거제물)과 처음 익은 것과 十一條(십일조)를 모든 城邑(성읍) 밭에서 거두어 이 곳간을 쌓게 하였노니 이는 유다 사람이 섬기는 祭司長(제사장)들과 레위 사람들을 因(인)하여 즐거워함을 因(인)함이라
- 저희는 하나님을 섬기는 일과 潔禮(결례)의 일을 힘썼으며 노래하는 者(자)들과 門(문)지기들도 그러하여 모두 ㄹ다윗과 그 아들 솔로몬의 命(명)을 좇아 行(행)하였으니
ㄷ느13:5 느13:12,13 대하31:11,12
- And the priests; Eliakim, Maaseiah, Miniamin, Michaiah, Elioenai, Zechariah, and Hananiah, with trumpets;
- And Maaseiah, and Shemaiah, and Eleazar, and Uzzi, and Jehohanan, and Malchijah, and Elam, and Ezer. And the singers sang loud, with Jezrahiah their overseer.
- Also that day they offered great sacrifices, and rejoiced: for God had made them rejoice with great joy: the wives also and the children rejoiced: so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard even afar off.
- And at that time were some appointed over the chambers for the treasures, for the offerings, for the firstfruits, and for the tithes, to gather into them out of the fields of the cities the portions of the law for the priests and Levites: for Judah rejoiced for the priests and for the Levites that waited.
- And both the singers and the porters kept the ward of their God, and the ward of the purification, according to the commandment of David, and of Solomon his son.
- as well as the priests--Eliakim, Maaseiah, Miniamin, Micaiah, Elioenai, Zechariah and Hananiah with their trumpets--
- and also Maaseiah, Shemaiah, Eleazar, Uzzi, Jehohanan, Malkijah, Elam and Ezer. The choirs sang under the direction of Jezrahiah.
- And on that day they offered great sacrifices, rejoicing because God had given them great joy. The women and children also rejoiced. The sound of rejoicing in Jerusalem could be heard far away.
- At that time men were appointed to be in charge of the storerooms for the contributions, firstfruits and tithes. From the fields around the towns they were to bring into the storerooms the portions required by the Law for the priests and the Levites, for Judah was pleased with the ministering priests and Levites.
- They performed the service of their God and the service of purification, as did also the singers and gatekeepers, according to the commands of David and his son Solomon.