- 여호와께서 가라사대 너는 나가서 여호와의 앞에서 ㅇ山(산)에 섰으라 하시더니 여호와께서 지나가시는데 여호와의 앞에 ㅈ크고 强(강)한 바람이 山(산)을 가르고 바위를 부수나 바람 가운데 여호와께서 계시지 아니하며 바람 後(후)에 ㅊ地震(지진)이 있으나 地震(지진) 가운데도 여호와께서 계시지 아니하며
- 또 地震(지진) 後(후)에 불이 있으나 불 가운데도 여호와께서 계시지 아니하더니 불 後(후)에 ㅋ細微(세미)한 소리가 있는지라
- 엘리야가 듣고 겉옷으로 ㅌ얼굴을 가리우고 나가 窟(굴) 어귀에 서매 ㅍ소리가 있어 저에게 臨(임)하여 가라사대 엘리야야 네가 어찌하여 여기 있느냐
- 저가 對答(대답)하되 내가 萬軍(만군)의 하나님 여호와를 爲(위)하여 熱心(열심)이 特甚(특심)하오니 이는 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 主(주)의 言約(언약)을 버리고 主(주)의 壇(단)을 헐며 칼로 主(주)의 先知者(선지자)들을 죽였음이오며 오직 나만 남았거늘 저희가 내 生命(생명)을 찾아 取(취)하려 하나이다
- 여호와께서 저에게 이르시되 너는 네 길을 돌이켜 曠野(광야)로 말미암아 다메섹에 가서 이르거든 하사엘에게 기름을 부어 아람 王(왕)이 되게 하고
ㅇ출24:12 출34:2 ㅈ겔1:4 ㅊ겔37:7
- And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:
- And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
- And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?
- And he said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
- And the Lord said unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria:
- The LORD said, "Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by." Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake.
- After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.
- When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave. Then a voice said to him, "What are you doing here, Elijah?"
- He replied, "I have been very zealous for the LORD God Almighty. The Israelites have rejected your covenant, broken down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too."
- The LORD said to him, "Go back the way you came, and go to the Desert of Damascus. When you get there, anoint Hazael king over Aram.