- 보라, 저희가 滅亡(멸망)을 避(피)하여 갈지라도 ㅁ애굽은 저희를 모으고 ㅂ놉은 저희를 葬事(장사)하리니 ㅅ저희의 銀(은) 寶物(보물)은 찔레가 덮을 것이요 ㅇ저희의 帳幕(장막) 안에는 가시 덩굴이 퍼지리라
- ㅈ刑罰(형벌)의 날이 이르렀고 報應(보응)의 날이 臨(임)한 것을 이스라엘이 알지라 ㅊ先知者(선지자)가 어리석었고 神(신)에 感動(감동)하는 者(자)가 미쳤나니 이는 네 罪惡(죄악)이 많고 네 怨恨(원한)이 큼이니라
- 에브라임은 내 하나님의 ㅋ把守軍(파수군)이어늘 先知者(선지자)는 ㅌ그 모든 行爲(행위)에 새 잡는 者(자)의 그물 같고 또 그 하나님의 殿(전)에서 怨恨(원한)을 품었도다
- 저희는 ㅍ기브아의 時代(시대)와 같이 甚(심)히 ㅎ悖乖(패괴)한지라 여호와께서 그 惡(악)을 記憶(기억)하시고 그 罪(죄)를 罰(벌)하시리라
- 옛적에 ㅏ내가 이스라엘 만나기를 曠野(광야)에서 葡萄(포도)를 만남 같이 하였으며 너희 列祖(열조) 보기를 無花果(무화과)나무에서 처음 맺힌 첫 열매를 봄 같이 하였거늘 ㅑ저희가 바알브올에 가서 ㅓ부끄러운 偶像(우상)에게 몸을 드림으로 ㅕ저희의 사랑하는 偶像(우상)같이 可憎(가증)하여졌도다
ㅁ호8:13 ㅂ사19:13 ㅅ호10:8 사2:20 ㅇ호10:8
ㅋ겔3:17 ㅌ시91:3 호5:1
ㅍ호10:9 삿19:22 ㅎ호5:2
ㅏ시80:8 사5:1 ㅑ민25:3 시106:28 ㅓ호4:14 ㅕ롬1:28,29
- For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the pleasant places for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns shall be in their tabernacles.
- The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.
- The watchman of Ephraim was with my God: but the prophet is a snare of a fowler in all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God.
- They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.
- I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.
- Even if they escape from destruction, Egypt will gather them, and Memphis will bury them. Their treasures of silver will be taken over by briers, and thorns will overrun their tents.
- The days of punishment are coming, the days of reckoning are at hand. Let Israel know this. Because your sins are so many and your hostility so great, the prophet is considered a fool, the inspired man a maniac.
- The prophet, along with my God, is the watchman over Ephraim, yet snares await him on all his paths, and hostility in the house of his God.
- They have sunk deep into corruption, as in the days of Gibeah. God will remember their wickedness and punish them for their sins.
- "When I found Israel, it was like finding grapes in the desert; when I saw your fathers, it was like seeing the early fruit on the fig tree. But when they came to Baal Peor, they consecrated themselves to that shameful idol and became as vile as the thing they loved.