- 아합이 나봇의 죽었다 함을 듣고 곧 일어나 이스르엘 사람 나봇의 葡萄園(포도원)을 取(취)하러 그리로 내려 갔더라
- ㅋ여호와의 말씀이 디셉 사람 엘리야에게 臨(임)하여 가라사대
- 너는 일어나 내려가서 ㅌ사마리아에 居(거)하는 이스라엘 王(왕) 아합을 만나라 저가 나봇의 葡萄園(포도원)을 取(취)하러 그리로 내려 갔나니
- 너는 저에게 말하여 이르기를 여호와의 말씀이 네가 죽이고 또 빼앗았느냐 하셨다 하고 또 저에게 이르기를 여호와의 말씀이 ㅍ개들이 나봇의 피를 핥은 곳에서 개들이 네 피 곧 네 몸의 피도 핥으리라 하셨다 하라
- 아합이 엘리야에게 이르되 나의 對敵(대적)이여 ㅎ네가 나를 찾았느냐 對答(대답)하되 내가 찾았노라 ㅏ네가 스스로 팔려 여호와 보시기에 악을 行(행)하였으므로
ㅎ왕상18:17 ㅏ왕상21:25 왕하17:17 롬7:14
- And it came to pass, when Ahab heard that Naboth was dead, that Ahab rose up to go down to the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite, to take possession of it.
- And the word of the Lord came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying,
- Arise, go down to meet Ahab king of Israel, which is in Samaria: behold, he is in the vineyard of Naboth, whither he is gone down to possess it.
- And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Hast thou killed, and also taken possession? And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Lord, In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood, even thine.
- And Ahab said to Elijah, Hast thou found me, O mine enemy? And he answered, I have found thee: because thou hast sold thyself to work evil in the sight of the Lord.
- When Ahab heard that Naboth was dead, he got up and went down to take possession of Naboth's vineyard.
- Then the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite:
- "Go down to meet Ahab king of Israel, who rules in Samaria. He is now in Naboth's vineyard, where he has gone to take possession of it.
- Say to him, 'This is what the LORD says: Have you not murdered a man and seized his property?' Then say to him, 'This is what the LORD says: In the place where dogs licked up Naboth's blood, dogs will lick up your blood--yes, yours!'"
- Ahab said to Elijah, "So you have found me, my enemy!" "I have found you," he answered, "because you have sold yourself to do evil in the eyes of the LORD.