- 바아사가 그 列祖(열조)와 함께 자매 으디르사에 葬事(장사)되고 그 아들 엘라가 代身(대신)하여 王(왕)이 되니라
- 여호와의 말씀이 하나니의 아들 先知者(선지자) 예후에게 臨(임)하사 바아사와 그 집을 꾸짖으심은 저가 여로보암의 집을 本(본)받아 여호와 보시기에 모든 惡(악)을 行(행)하며 그 손의 所爲(소위)로 여호와의 怒(노)를 激動(격동)하였음이며 또 이그 집을 쳤음이더라
- 유다 王(왕) 아사 第(제) 二十六年(이십륙년)에 바아사의 아들 엘라가 디르사에서 이스라엘 王(왕)이 되어 二年(이년)을 位(위)에 있으니라
- 엘라가 디르사에 있어 ㅐ宮內(궁내) 大臣(대신) 아르사의 집에서 마시고 醉(취)할 때에 그 信服(신복) 곧 兵車(병거) 折半(절반)을 統率(통솔)한 長官(장관) ㄱ시므리가 王(왕)을 謀叛(모반)하여
- 들어가서 저를 쳐 죽이고 代身(대신)하여 王(왕)이 되니 곧 유다 王(왕) 아사 第(제) 二十七年(이십칠년)이라
이왕상15:27 왕상15:29 호1:4
- So Baasha slept with his fathers, and was buried in Tirzah: and Elah his son reigned in his stead.
- And also by the hand of the prophet Jehu the son of Hanani came the word of the Lord against Baasha, and against his house, even for all the evil that he did in the sight of the Lord, in provoking him to anger with the work of his hands, in being like the house of Jeroboam; and because he killed him.
- In the twenty and sixth year of Asa king of Judah began Elah the son of Baasha to reign over Israel in Tirzah, two years.
- And his servant Zimri, captain of half his chariots, conspired against him, as he was in Tirzah, drinking himself drunk in the house Arza steward of his house in Tirzah.
- And Zimri went in and smote him, and killed him, in the twenty and seventh year of Asa king of Judah, and reigned in his stead.
- Baasha rested with his fathers and was buried in Tirzah. And Elah his son succeeded him as king.
- Moreover, the word of the LORD came through the prophet Jehu son of Hanani to Baasha and his house, because of all the evil he had done in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger by the things he did, and becoming like the house of Jeroboam--and also because he destroyed it.
- In the twenty-sixth year of Asa king of Judah, Elah son of Baasha became king of Israel, and he reigned in Tirzah two years.
- Zimri, one of his officials, who had command of half his chariots, plotted against him. Elah was in Tirzah at the time, getting drunk in the home of Arza, the man in charge of the palace at Tirzah.
- Zimri came in, struck him down and killed him in the twenty-seventh year of Asa king of Judah. Then he succeeded him as king.