- ㅌ이에 사무엘이 기름甁(병)을 取(취)하여 사울의 머리에 붓고 ㅍ입맞추어 가로되 여호와께서 네게 기름을 부으사 ㅎ그 基業(기업)의 指導者(지도자)를 삼지 아니하셨느냐
- 네가 오늘 나를 떠나가다가 베냐민 境界(경계) 셀사에 있는 ㅏ라헬의 墓室(묘실) 곁에서 두 사람을 만나리니 그들이 네게 이르기를 네가 찾으러 갔던 ㅑ암나귀들을 찾은지라 ㅓ네 아비가 암나귀들의 念慮(념려)는 놓았으나 너희를 因(인)하여 걱정하여 가로되 내 아들을 爲(위)하여 어찌하리요 하더라 할 것이요
- 네가 거기서 더 나아가서 ㅕ다볼 상수리나무에 이르면 거기서 하나님께 뵈려고 ㅗ벧엘로 ㅛ올라가는 세 사람이 너와 만나리니 하나는 염소 새끼 셋을 이끌었고 하나는 떡 세덩이를 가졌고 하나는 葡萄酒(포도주) 한 가죽 負袋(부대)를 가진 者(자)라
- 그들이 네게 問安(문안)하고 떡 두 덩이를 주겠고 너는 그 손에서 받으리라
- 그 後(후)에 네가 ㅜ하나님의 山(산)에 이르리니 그곳에는 ㅠ블레셋 사람의 營門(영문)이 있느니라 네가 그리로 가서 그 城邑(성읍)으로 들어갈 때에 先知者(선지자)의 무리가 으山堂(산당)에서부터 琵琶(비파)와 小鼓(소고)와 저와 竪琴(수금)을 앞세우고 豫言(예언)하며 내려오는 것을 만날 것이요
ㅌ삼상9:16 삼상16:13 삼하2:4 왕상1:34 왕상1:39 왕하9:1 왕하9:3 왕하9:6 시89:20 ㅍ시2:12 ㅎ신32:9 시78:71
ㅏ창35:19,20 ㅑ삼상9:3,4 ㅓ삼상9:5
ㅕ창13:18 ㅗ창28:22 창35:1 창35:3 창35:7 ㅛ삿20:31
ㅜ삼상10:10 ㅠ삼상13:3,4 으삼상9:12
- Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the Lord hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?
- When thou art departed from me to day, then thou shalt find two men by Rachel's sepulchre in the border of Benjamin at Zelzah; and they will say unto thee, The asses which thou wentest to seek are found: and, lo, thy father hath left the care of the asses, and sorroweth for you, saying, What shall I do for my son?
- Then shalt thou go on forward from thence, and thou shalt come to the plain of Tabor, and there shall meet thee three men going up to God to Bethel, one carrying three kids, and another carrying three loaves of bread, and another carrying a bottle of wine:
- And they will salute thee, and give thee two loaves of bread; which thou shalt receive of their hands.
- After that thou shalt come to the hill of God, where is the garrison of the Philistines: and it shall come to pass, when thou art come thither to the city, that thou shalt meet a company of prophets coming down from the high place with a psaltery, and a tabret, and a pipe, and a harp, before them; and they shall prophesy:
- Then Samuel took a flask of oil and poured it on Saul's head and kissed him, saying, "Has not the LORD anointed you leader over his inheritance?
- When you leave me today, you will meet two men near Rachel's tomb, at Zelzah on the border of Benjamin. They will say to you, 'The donkeys you set out to look for have been found. And now your father has stopped thinking about them and is worried about you. He is asking, "What shall I do about my son?"'
- "Then you will go on from there until you reach the great tree of Tabor. Three men going up to God at Bethel will meet you there. One will be carrying three young goats, another three loaves of bread, and another a skin of wine.
- They will greet you and offer you two loaves of bread, which you will accept from them.
- "After that you will go to Gibeah of God, where there is a Philistine outpost. As you approach the town, you will meet a procession of prophets coming down from the high place with lyres, tambourines, flutes and harps being played before them, and they will be prophesying.