- 저가 門(문)으로 들어올 때에 아히야가 그 발소리를 듣고 말하되 여로보암의 妻(처)여 들어오라 네가 어찌하여 다른 사람인 체하느뇨 내가 命令(명령)을 받아 凶(흉)한 일로 네게 告(고)하리니
- 가서 여로보암에게 告(고)하라 이스라엘 하나님 여호와의 말씀이 ㅇ내가 너를 百姓(백성) 中(중)에서 들어 내 百姓(백성) 이스라엘의 主權者(주권자)가 되게 하고
- ㅈ나라를 다윗의 집에서 찢어 내어 네게 주었거늘 너는 ㅊ내 종 다윗이 나의 命令(명령)을 지켜 全心(전심)으로 나를 좇으며 나 보기에 正直(정직)한 일만 行(행)하였음과 같지 아니하고
- 너의 以前(이전) 사람들보다도 惡(악)을 行(행)하고 가서 너를 爲(위)하여 ㅋ다른 神(신)을 만들며 ㅌ偶像(우상)을 부어 만들어 나의 怒(노)를 激發(격발)하고 ㅍ나를 네 등 뒤에 버렸도다
- 그러므로 내가 여로보암의 집에 災殃(재앙)을 내려 여로보암에게 屬(속)한 사내는 이스라엘 가운데 ㅎ매인 者(자)나 놓인 者(자)나 다 ㅏ끊어 버리되 거름을 쓸어 버림같이 ㅑ여로보암의 집을 말갛게 쓸어 버릴지라
ㅈ왕상11:31 ㅊ왕상11:33 왕상11:38 왕상15:5 왕상9:4
ㅋ왕상12:28 대하11:15 ㅌ출34:17 ㅍ겔23:35 느9:26 시50:17
ㅎ신32:36 왕하14:26 ㅏ왕상21:21 왕하9:8 ㅑ왕하16:3
- And it was so, when Ahijah heard the sound of her feet, as she came in at the door, that he said, Come in, thou wife of Jeroboam; why feignest thou thyself to be another? for I am sent to thee with heavy tidings.
- Go, tell Jeroboam, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Forasmuch as I exalted thee from among the people, and made thee prince over my people Israel,
- And rent the kingdom away from the house of David, and gave it thee: and yet thou hast not been as my servant David, who kept my commandments, and who followed me with all his heart, to do that only which was right in mine eyes;
- But hast done evil above all that were before thee: for thou hast gone and made thee other gods, and molten images, to provoke me to anger, and hast cast me behind thy back:
- Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel, and will take away the remnant of the house of Jeroboam, as a man taketh away dung, till it be all gone.
- So when Ahijah heard the sound of her footsteps at the door, he said, "Come in, wife of Jeroboam. Why this pretense? I have been sent to you with bad news.
- Go, tell Jeroboam that this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'I raised you up from among the people and made you a leader over my people Israel.
- I tore the kingdom away from the house of David and gave it to you, but you have not been like my servant David, who kept my commands and followed me with all his heart, doing only what was right in my eyes.
- You have done more evil than all who lived before you. You have made for yourself other gods, idols made of metal; you have provoked me to anger and thrust me behind your back.
- " 'Because of this, I am going to bring disaster on the house of Jeroboam. I will cut off from Jeroboam every last male in Israel--slave or free. I will burn up the house of Jeroboam as one burns dung, until it is all gone.