- 므낫세 支派(지파)를 爲(위)하여 제비 뽑은 것은 이러하니라 므낫세는 ㅕ요셉의 長子(장자)이었고 므낫세의 長子(장자) ㅗ마길은 길르앗의 아비라 그는 武士(무사)이어서 ㅛ길르앗과 바산을 얻었으므로
- ㅜ므낫세의 남은 子孫(자손)을 爲(위)하여 그 家族(가족)대로 제비를 뽑았는데 그들은 곧 아비에셀의 子孫(자손)과 헬렉의 子孫(자손)과 아스리엘의 子孫(자손)과 세겜의 子孫(자손)과 헤벨의 子孫(자손)과 스미다의 子孫(자손)이니 그들의 家族(가족)대로 요셉의 아들 므낫세의 男(남) 子孫(자손)이며
- 헤벨의 아들 길르앗의 孫子(손자) 마길의 曾孫(증손) 므낫세의 玄孫(현손) ㅠ슬로브핫은 아들이 없고 딸 뿐이요 그 딸들의 이름은 말라와 노아와 호글라와 밀가와 디르사라
- 그들이 祭司長(제사장) 으엘르아살과 눈의 아들 여호수아와 方伯(방백)들 앞에 나아와서 말하기를 이여호와께서 모세에게 命(명)하사 우리 兄弟(형제) 中(중)에서 우리에게 基業(기업)을 주라 하셨다 하매 여호와의 命令(명령)을 따라 그들에게 基業(기업)을 그 아비 兄弟(형제) 中(중)에서 주므로
- 요단 東便(동편) ㅐ길르앗과 바산 外(외)에 므낫세에게 열 분깃이 돌아갔으니
ㅕ창41:51 창46:20 창48:18 ㅗ창50:23 민26:29 민32:39,40 대상7:14 ㅛ신3:13 신3:15
ㅠ민26:33 민27:1 민36:2 민36:11
으수14:1 수21:1 민34:17 이민27:6,7 민36:2
- There was also a lot for the tribe of Manasseh; for he was the firstborn of Joseph; to wit, for Machir the firstborn of Manasseh, the father of Gilead: because he was a man of war, therefore he had Gilead and Bashan.
- There was also a lot for the rest of the children of Manasseh by their families; for the children of Abiezer, and for the children of Helek, and for the children of Asriel, and for the children of Shechem, and for the children of Hepher, and for the children of Shemida: these were the male children of Manasseh the son of Joseph by their families.
- But Zelophehad, the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, had no sons, but daughters: and these are the names of his daughters, Mahlah, and Noah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Tirzah.
- And they came near before Eleazar the priest, and before Joshua the son of Nun, and before the princes, saying, The Lord commanded Moses to give us an inheritance among our brethren. Therefore according to the commandment of the Lord he gave them an inheritance among the brethren of their father.
- And there fell ten portions to Manasseh, beside the land of Gilead and Bashan, which were on the other side Jordan;
- This was the allotment for the tribe of Manasseh as Joseph's firstborn, that is, for Makir, Manasseh's firstborn. Makir was the ancestor of the Gileadites, who had received Gilead and Bashan because the Makirites were great soldiers.
- So this allotment was for the rest of the people of Manasseh--the clans of Abiezer, Helek, Asriel, Shechem, Hepher and Shemida. These are the other male descendants of Manasseh son of Joseph by their clans.
- Now Zelophehad son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Makir, the son of Manasseh, had no sons but only daughters, whose names were Mahlah, Noah, Hoglah, Milcah and Tirzah.
- They went to Eleazar the priest, Joshua son of Nun, and the leaders and said, "The LORD commanded Moses to give us an inheritance among our brothers." So Joshua gave them an inheritance along with the brothers of their father, according to the LORD'S command.
- Manasseh's share consisted of ten tracts of land besides Gilead and Bashan east of the Jordan,