- 그 때에 ㅌ바다의 모든 王(왕)이 그 寶座(보좌)에서 내려 ㅍ朝服(조복)을 벗으며 繡(수) 놓은 옷을 버리고 떨림을 입듯하고 ㅎ땅에 앉아서 ㅏ너로 因(인)하여 ㅑ無時(무시)로 떨며 놀랄 것이며
- 그들이 너를 爲(위)하여 ㅓ哀歌(애가)를 불러 이르기를 航海者(항해자)의 居(거)한 有名(유명)한 城(성)이여 ㅕ너와 너의 居民(거민)이 바다 가운데 있어 堅固(견고)하였었도다 海邊(해변)의 ㅗ모든 居民(거민)을 두렵게 하였더니 어찌 그리 滅亡(멸망)하였는고
- 너의 무너지는 그 날에 섬들이 震動(진동)할 것임이여 바다 가운데 섬들이 네 結局(결국)을 보고 놀라리로다 하리라
- 나 主(주) 여호와가 말하노라 내가 너로 居民(거민)이 없는 城(성)과 같이 荒蕪(황무)한 城(성)이 되게 하고 ㅛ깊은 바다로 네 위에 오르게 하며 큰 물로 너를 덮게 할 때에
- 내가 ㅜ너로 구덩이에 내려가는 者(자)와 함께 내려가서 옛적 사람에게로 나아가게 하고 너로 그 구덩이에 내려간 者(자)와 함께 땅 깊은 곳에로부터 荒寂(황적)한 곳에 居(거)하게 할지라 네가 다시는 사람이 居(거)하는 곳이 되지 못하리니 ㅠ산 者(자)의 땅에서 榮光(영광)을 얻지 못하리라
ㅌ사23:8 ㅍ욘3:6 ㅎ사3:26 ㅏ겔27:35 ㅑ겔32:10
ㅓ겔19:1 겔27:2 겔27:32 계18:9 ㅕ사23:4 ㅗ겔32:23
ㅜ겔31:14 겔31:16 겔32:18 겔32:24 ㅠ겔32:23 겔32:27 겔32:32 시27:13
- Then all the princes of the sea shall come down from their thrones, and lay away their robes, and put off their broidered garments: they shall clothe themselves with trembling; they shall sit upon the ground, and shall tremble at every moment, and be astonished at thee.
- And they shall take up a lamentation for thee, and say to thee, How art thou destroyed, that wast inhabited of seafaring men, the renowned city, which wast strong in the sea, she and her inhabitants, which cause their terror to be on all that haunt it!
- Now shall the isles tremble in the day of thy fall; yea, the isles that are in the sea shall be troubled at thy departure.
- For thus saith the Lord God; When I shall make thee a desolate city, like the cities that are not inhabited; when I shall bring up the deep upon thee, and great waters shall cover thee;
- When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living;
- Then all the princes of the coast will step down from their thrones and lay aside their robes and take off their embroidered garments. Clothed with terror, they will sit on the ground, trembling every moment, appalled at you.
- Then they will take up a lament concerning you and say to you: "'How you are destroyed, O city of renown, peopled by men of the sea! You were a power on the seas, you and your citizens; you put your terror on all who lived there.
- Now the coastlands tremble on the day of your fall; the islands in the sea are terrified at your collapse.'
- "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I make you a desolate city, like cities no longer inhabited, and when I bring the ocean depths over you and its vast waters cover you,
- then I will bring you down with those who go down to the pit, to the people of long ago. I will make you dwell in the earth below, as in ancient ruins, with those who go down to the pit, and you will not return or take your place in the land of the living.