- ㅂ여호와께서 士師(사사)를 세우사 ㅅ擄略(노략)하는 者(자)의 손에서 그들을 건져내게 하셨으나
- 그들이 그 士師(사사)도 聽從(청종)치 아니하고 돌이켜 ㅇ다른 神(신)들을 淫亂(음란)하듯 좇아 그들에게 절하고 여호와의 命令(명령)을 順從(순종)하던 ㅈ그 列祖(열조)의 行(행)한 길을 速(속)히 치우쳐 떠나서 그와 같이 行(행)치 아니하였더라
- 여호와께서 그들을 爲(위)하여 士師(사사)를 세우실 때에는 ㅊ그 士師(사사)와 함께 하셨고 그 士師(사사)의 사는 날 동안에는 여호와께서 그들을 對敵(대적)의 손에서 救援(구원)하셨으니 이는 그들이 ㅋ對敵(대적)에게 壓迫(압박)과 괴롭게 함을 받아 슬피 부르짖으므로 ㅌ여호와께서 뜻을 돌이키셨음이어늘
- ㅍ그 士師(사사)가 죽은 後(후)에는 그들이 돌이켜 그 列祖(열조)보다 더욱 悖乖(패괴)하여 다른 神(신)들을 좇아 섬겨 그들에게 절하고 그 行爲(행위)와 悖逆(패역)한 길을 그치지 아니하였으므로
- ㅎ여호와께서 이스라엘에게 震怒(진노)하여 이르시되 이 百姓(백성)이 ㅏ내가 그 列祖(열조)와 세운 言約(언약)을 어기고 나의 목소리를 聽從(청종)치 아니하였은즉
ㅂ삿3:9 삿3:15 삼상12:11 행13:20 ㅅ삿3:31 삿10:1 삿10:12,13 삿12:2,3 삿13:5 삿3:9 느9:27
ㅇ삿8:33 출34:15 ㅈ신9:12
ㅊ수1:5 ㅋ출2:24 출6:5 ㅌ창6:6 신32:36 시106:45 렘18:8 렘26:3 민23:19
ㅍ삿3:12 삿4:1 삿6:1 삿8:33
ㅎ삿2:14 ㅏ신17:2 수23:16
- Nevertheless the Lord raised up judges, which delivered them out of the hand of those that spoiled them.
- And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the Lord; but they did not so.
- And when the Lord raised them up judges, then the Lord was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the Lord because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them.
- And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.
- And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel; and he said, Because that this people hath transgressed my covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto my voice;
- Then the LORD raised up judges, who saved them out of the hands of these raiders.
- Yet they would not listen to their judges but prostituted themselves to other gods and worshiped them. Unlike their fathers, they quickly turned from the way in which their fathers had walked, the way of obedience to the LORD'S commands.
- Whenever the LORD raised up a judge for them, he was with the judge and saved them out of the hands of their enemies as long as the judge lived; for the LORD had compassion on them as they groaned under those who oppressed and afflicted them.
- But when the judge died, the people returned to ways even more corrupt than those of their fathers, following other gods and serving and worshiping them. They refused to give up their evil practices and stubborn ways.
- Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel and said, "Because this nation has violated the covenant that I laid down for their forefathers and has not listened to me,