- 이 일 後(후)에 方伯(방백)들이 내게 나아와 가로되 이스라엘 百姓(백성)과 祭司長(제사장)들과 레위 사람들이 ㅍ이 땅 百姓(백성)과 떠나지 아니하고 ㅎ가나안 사람과, 헷 사람과, 브리스 사람과, 여부스 사람과, 암몬 사람과, 모압 사람과, 애굽 사람과, 아모리 사람의 ㅏ可憎(가증)한 일을 行(행)하여
- ㅑ그들의 딸을 取(취)하여 아내와 며느리를 삼아 ㅓ거룩한 子孫(자손)으로 異邦(이방) 族屬(족속)과 ㅕ서로 섞이게 하는데 方伯(방백)들과 頭目(두목)들이 이 罪(죄)에 더욱 으뜸이 되었다 하는지라
- 내가 이 일을 듣고 ㅗ속옷과 겉옷을 찢고 머리털과 鬚髥(수염)을 뜯으며 ㅛ기가 막혀 앉으니
- 이에 이스라엘 하나님의 말씀을 因(인)하여 ㅜ떠는 者(자)가 이 사로잡혔던 者(자)의 罪(죄)를 因(인)하여 다 내게로 모여 오더라 내가 ㅠ저녁 祭祀(제사) 드릴 때까지 기가 막혀 앉았더니
- 저녁 祭祀(제사)를 드릴 때에 내가 근심 中(중)에 일어나서 속옷과 겉옷을 찢은대로 무릎을 꿇고 으나의 하나님 여호와를 向(향)하여 손을 들고
ㅍ스6:21 느9:2 ㅎ출13:5 ㅏ신12:30,31
ㅑ스10:2 느13:23 느13:27 출34:16 신7:3 느10:30 ㅓ신7:6 ㅕ시106:35 고후6:14
ㅜ스10:3 사66:2 사66:5 ㅠ출29:39 출29:41
- Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.
- For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.
- And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied.
- Then were assembled unto me every one that trembled at the words of the God of Israel, because of the transgression of those that had been carried away; and I sat astonied until the evening sacrifice.
- And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the Lord my God,
- After these things had been done, the leaders came to me and said, "The people of Israel, including the priests and the Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the neighboring peoples with their detestable practices, like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians and Amorites.
- They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness."
- When I heard this, I tore my tunic and cloak, pulled hair from my head and beard and sat down appalled.
- Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel gathered around me because of this unfaithfulness of the exiles. And I sat there appalled until the evening sacrifice.
- Then, at the evening sacrifice, I rose from my self-abasement, with my tunic and cloak torn, and fell on my knees with my hands spread out to the LORD my God