- 너희가 너희 先祖(선조)와 너희 王(왕)들과 方伯(방백)들과 유다 땅 百姓(백성)이 ㅐ유다 城邑(성읍)들과 예루살렘 거리들에서 焚香(분향)한 일을 ㄱ여호와께서 記憶(기억)지 아니하셨느냐 생각지 아니하셨느냐
- 여호와께서 너희 惡行(악행)과 ㄴ可憎(가증)한 所爲(소위)를 ㄷ더 참으실 수 없으셨으므로 ㄹ너희 땅이 오늘과 같이 ㅁ荒蕪(황무)하며 놀램과 詛呪(저주)거리가 되어 ㅂ居民(거민)이 없게 되었나니
- 너희가 焚香(분향)하여 ㅅ여호와께 犯罪(범죄)하였으며 여호와의 목소리를 聽從(청종)치 아니하고 여호와의 法(법)과 律例(율례)와 證據(증거)대로 行(행)치 아니하였으므로 이 災殃(재앙)이 ㅇ오늘과 같이 너희에게 미쳤느니라
- 예레미야가 다시 모든 百姓(백성)과 모든 女人(녀인)에게 말하되 ㅈ애굽 땅에서 사는 모든 유다여 여호와의 말씀을 들으라
- 萬軍(만군)의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님이 이같이 말씀하시되 ㅊ너희와 너희 아내들이 입으로 말하고 손으로 이루려 하여 이르기를 ㅋ우리가 誓願(서원)한 대로 반드시 履行(이행)하여 하늘 女神(여신)에게 焚香(분향)하고 奠祭(전제)를 드리리라 하였은즉 너희 誓願(서원)을 成立(성립)하며 너희 誓願(서원)을 履行(이행)하라 하시느니라
ㅐ렘44:17 겔8:10,11 ㄱ겔21:24
ㄴ겔8:6 ㄷ렘5:9 렘5:29 ㄹ렘7:34 ㅁ렘18:16 ㅂ렘4:7
- The incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the Lord remember them, and came it not into his mind?
- So that the Lord could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.
- Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the Lord, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord, nor walked in his law, nor in his statutes, nor in his testimonies; therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.
- Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the Lord, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:
- Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
- "Did not the LORD remember and think about the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your fathers, your kings and your officials and the people of the land?
- When the LORD could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became an object of cursing and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today.
- Because you have burned incense and have sinned against the LORD and have not obeyed him or followed his law or his decrees or his stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see."
- Then Jeremiah said to all the people, including the women, "Hear the word of the LORD, all you people of Judah in Egypt.
- This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: You and your wives have shown by your actions what you promised when you said, 'We will certainly carry out the vows we made to burn incense and pour out drink offerings to the Queen of Heaven.' "Go ahead then, do what you promised! Keep your vows!