- ㄱ그 날에 主(주)께서 다시 손을 펴사 그 남은 百姓(백성)을 ㄴ앗수르와 애굽과 ㄷ바드로스와 ㄹ구스와 ㅁ엘람과 ㅂ시날과 ㅅ하맛과 ㅇ바다 섬들에서 돌아오게 하실 것이라
- 여호와께서 列邦(열방)을 向(향)하여 旗號(기호)를 세우시고 ㅈ이스라엘의 쫓긴 者(자)를 모으시며 땅 四方(사방)에서 유다의 離散(이산)한 者(자)를 모으시리니
- 에브라임의 ㅊ妬忌(투기)는 없어지고 유다를 괴롭게 하던 者(자)는 끊어지며 에브라임은 유다를 妬忌(투기)하지 아니하며 유다는 에브라임을 괴롭게하지 아니할 것이요
- ㅋ그들이 西(서)으로 블레셋 사람의 어깨에 날아 앉고 함께 ㅌ東方(동방) 百姓(백성)을 擄略(노략)하며 ㅍ에돔과 ㅎ모압에 ㅏ손을 대며 ㅑ암몬 子孫(자손)을 自己(자기)에게 服從(복종)시키시리라
- 여호와께서 ㅓ애굽 海股(해고)를 말리우시고 손을 ㅕ유브라데 河水(하수) 위에 흔들어 뜨거운 바람을 일으켜서 그 河水(하수)를 쳐서 일곱 갈래로 나눠 신 신고 건너가게 하실 것이라
ㄱ사10:20 ㄴ사27:13 미7:12 슥10:10 ㄷ렘44:1 렘44:15 겔29:14 겔30:14 ㄹ사18:1 창10:6~12 ㅁ창10:22 창14:1 창14:9 렘25:25 렘49:34~39 ㅂ창11:2 ㅅ사10:9 ㅇ사24:15 사41:1 사49:1 사51:5 에10:1
ㅊ겔37:16,17 사9:21 슥11:14
ㅋ삼하8:1 왕하18:8 ㅌ삿6:3 렘49:28 ㅍ삼하8:14 ㅎ삼하8:2 ㅏ시60:8 ㅑ삼하12:26~31
ㅓ수15:2 슥10:11 ㅕ사7:20
- And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
- And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
- The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.
- But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
- And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
- In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.
- He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.
- Ephraim's jealousy will vanish, and Judah's enemies will be cut off; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim.
- They will swoop down on the slopes of Philistia to the west; together they will plunder the people to the east. They will lay hands on Edom and Moab, and the Ammonites will be subject to them.
- The LORD will dry up the gulf of the Egyptian sea; with a scorching wind he will sweep his hand over the Euphrates River. He will break it up into seven streams so that men can cross over in sandals.