- 나 여호와가 이같이 이르노라 ㅠ내가 너희 어미를 내어보낸 으離婚書(리혼서)가 어디 있느냐 이내가 어느 債主(채주)에게 너희를 팔았느냐 오직 너희는 ㅐ너희의 罪惡(죄악)을 因(인)하여 팔렸고 너희 어미는 너희의 허물을 因(인)하여 내어보냄을 입었느니라
- 내가 왔어도 사람이 없었으며 내가 불러도 對答(대답)하는 者(자)가 없었음은 ㄱ어찜이뇨 ㄴ내 손이 어찌 짧아 救贖(구속)하지 못하겠느냐 내게 어찌 건질 能力(능력)이 없겠느냐 보라, ㄷ내가 꾸짖은즉 ㄹ바다가 마르며 ㅁ河水(하수)가 曠野(광야)가 될 것이며 거기 물이 없어졌으므로 ㅂ魚族(어족)이 渴(갈)하여 죽어 惡臭(악취)를 發(발)하게 되느니라
- ㅅ내가 黑暗(흑암)으로 하늘을 입히며 굵은 베로 덮느니라
- 主(주) 여호와께서 學者(학자)의 혀를 ㅇ내게 주사 나로 ㅈ困乏(곤핍)한 者(자)를 ㅊ말로 어떻게 도와줄 줄을 알게 하시고 아침마다 깨우치시되 나의 귀를 깨우치사 學者(학자)같이 알아듣게 하시도다
- 主(주) ㅋ여호와께서 나의 귀를 열으셨으므로 ㅌ내가 拒逆(거역)지도 아니하며 뒤로 물러가지도 아니하며
ㅠ렘3:8 호2:2 으신24:1 이왕하4:1 마18:25 ㅐ사59:2
ㄱ사42:18~23 ㄴ사59:1 민11:23 ㄷ시104:7 시106:9 나1:4 사19:5,6 ㄹ출14:21 ㅁ수3:16 ㅂ출7:18 출7:21
ㅇ출4:11 ㅈ마11:28 ㅊ잠15:23 사40:1,2
ㅋ시40:6 ㅌ요14:31 빌2:8 히5:8 히10:7
- Thus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.
- Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst.
- I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.
- The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
- The Lord God hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
- This is what the LORD says: "Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.
- When I came, why was there no one? When I called, why was there no one to answer? Was my arm too short to ransom you? Do I lack the strength to rescue you? By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea, I turn rivers into a desert; their fish rot for lack of water and die of thirst.
- I clothe the sky with darkness and make sackcloth its covering."
- The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.
- The Sovereign LORD has opened my ears, and I have not been rebellious; I have not drawn back.