- 도움을 求(구)하러 ㅇ애굽으로 내려가는 者(자)들은 禍(화) 있을진저 그들은 ㅈ말을 依賴(의뢰)하며 兵車(병거)의 많음과 馬兵(마병)의 甚(심)히 强(강)함을 依支(의지)하고 이스라엘의 ㅊ거룩하신 者(자)를 ㅋ仰慕(앙모)치 아니하며 여호와를 求(구)하지 아니하거니와
- ㅌ여호와께서도 智慧(지혜)로우신즉 災殃(재앙)을 내리실 것이라 ㅍ그 말을 變(변)치 아니하시고 일어나사 ㅎ惡行(악행)하는 者(자)의 집을 치시며 ㅏ行惡(행악)을 돕는 者(자)를 치시리니
- 애굽은 사람이요 神(신)이 아니며 그 말들은 ㅑ肉體(육체)요 靈(영)이 아니라 여호와께서 그 손을 드시면 돕는 者(자)도 넘어지며 도움을 받는 者(자)도 엎드러져서 다 함께 滅亡(멸망)하리라
- 여호와께서 이같이 내게 이르시되 ㅓ큰 獅子(사자)나 젊은 獅子(사자)가 그 植物(식물)을 움키고 으르렁거릴 때에 그것을 치려고 여러 牧者(목자)가 불려 왔다 할지라도 그것이 그들의 소리로 因(인)하여 놀라지 아니할 것이요 그들의 떠듦을 因(인)하여 屈伏(굴복)지 아니할 것이라 이와 같이 나 ㅕ萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 降臨(강림)하여 시온山(산)과 그 嶺(영) 위에서 싸울 것이며
- ㅗ새가 날개치며 그 새끼를 保護(보호)함 같이 나 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 예루살렘을 保護(보호)할 것이라 그것을 護衛(호위)하며 건지며 넘어와서 救援(구원)하리라 하셨나니
ㅇ사30:2 사36:6 ㅈ시20:7 사30:16 사36:9 ㅊ사1:4 사5:19 사5:24 사10:20 ㅋ사22:11
ㅌ시94:8~10 ㅍ민23:19 ㅎ사22:14 ㅏ시94:4
ㅓ호11:10 암1:2 암3:8 ㅕ사42:13
- Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the Lord!
- Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.
- Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When the Lord shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen shall fall down, and they all shall fail together.
- For thus hath the Lord spoken unto me, Like as the lion and the young lion roaring on his prey, when a multitude of shepherds is called forth against him, he will not be afraid of their voice, nor abase himself for the noise of them: so shall the Lord of hosts come down to fight for mount Zion, and for the hill thereof.
- As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.
- Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, who rely on horses, who trust in the multitude of their chariots and in the great strength of their horsemen, but do not look to the Holy One of Israel, or seek help from the LORD.
- Yet he too is wise and can bring disaster; he does not take back his words. He will rise up against the house of the wicked, against those who help evildoers.
- But the Egyptians are men and not God; their horses are flesh and not spirit. When the LORD stretches out his hand, he who helps will stumble, he who is helped will fall; both will perish together.
- This is what the LORD says to me: "As a lion growls, a great lion over his prey--and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against him, he is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor--so the LORD Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.
- Like birds hovering overhead, the LORD Almighty will shield Jerusalem; he will shield it and deliver it, he will 'pass over' it and will rescue it."