- 슬프다, ㅐ구스의 江(강) 건너便(편) ㄱ날개치는 소리 나는 땅이여
- ㄴ갈대 배를 물에 띄우고 ㄷ그 使者(사자)를 水路(수로)로 보내며 이르기를 너희 輕捷(경첩)한 使者(사자)들아 너희는 江(강)들이 흘러 나누인 나라로 가되 ㄹ長大(장대)하고 俊秀(준수)한 百姓(백성) 곧 始初(시초)부터 두려움이 되며 强盛(강성)하여 ㅁ對敵(대적)을 밟는 百姓(백성)에게로 가라 하도다
- 世上(세상)의 모든 居民(거민), 地上(지상)에 居(거)하는 너희여 ㅂ山(산)들 위에 旗號(기호)를 세우거든 너희는 보고 나팔을 불거든 너희는 들을지니라
- 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 ㅅ내가 나의 處所(처소)에서 從容(종용)히 監察(감찰)함이 쬐이는 日光(일광) 같고 가을 더위에 雲霧(운무) 같도다
- ㅇ秋收(추수)하기 前(전)에 꽃이 떨어지고 葡萄(포도)가 맺혀 익어 갈 때에 내가 낫으로 그 軟(연)한 가지를 베며 퍼진 가지를 찍어버려서
ㅐ왕하19:9 ㄱ사8:8 사17:12
ㄴ출2:3 ㄷ사30:4 ㄹ사18:7 ㅁ삼하8:2
- Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:
- That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!
- All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye.
- For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
- For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.
- Woe to the land of whirring wings along the rivers of Cush,
- which sends envoys by sea in papyrus boats over the water. Go, swift messengers, to a people tall and smooth-skinned, to a people feared far and wide, an aggressive nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers.
- All you people of the world, you who live on the earth, when a banner is raised on the mountains, you will see it, and when a trumpet sounds, you will hear it.
- This is what the LORD says to me: "I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place, like shimmering heat in the sunshine, like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest."
- For, before the harvest, when the blossom is gone and the flower becomes a ripening grape, he will cut off the shoots with pruning knives, and cut down and take away the spreading branches.