- 내가 ㅈ내 把守(파수)하는 곳에 서며 城樓(성루)에 서리라 ㅊ그가 내게 무엇이라 말씀하실는지 기다리고 바라보며 나의 質問(질문)에 對(대)하여 어떻게 對答(대답)하실는지 ㅋ보리라 그리하였더니
- 여호와께서 내게 對答(대답)하여 가라사대 ㅌ너는 이 默示(묵시)를 記錄(기록)하여 板(판)에 明白(명백)히 새기되 달려 가면서도 읽을 수 있게 하라
- ㅍ이 默示(묵시)는 定(정)한 때가 있나니 그 終末(종말)이 速(속)히 이르겠고 決(결)코 거짓되지 아니하리라 비록 더딜찌라도 ㅎ기다리라 遲滯(지체)되지 않고 ㅏ丁寧(정녕) 應(응)하리라
- 보라, 그의 마음은 驕慢(교만)하며 그의 속에서 正直(정직)하지 못하니라 그러나 ㅑ義人(의인)은 그 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라
- 그는 술을 즐기며 ㅓ詭譎(궤휼)하며 驕慢(교만)하여 가만히 있지 아니하고 그 慾心(욕심)을 ㅕ陰府(음부)처럼 넓히며 또 그는 死亡(사망)같아서 ㅗ足(족)한 줄을 모르고 自己(자기)에게로 ㅛ萬國(만국)을 모으며 萬民(만민)을 모으나니
ㅈ사21:8 ㅊ시85:8 ㅋ렘6:17 겔33:2
ㅌ사8:1 사30:8 계1:19
ㅍ단10:14 겔7:5~7 ㅎ습3:8 사8:17 ㅏ히10:37 벧후3:9
ㅑ롬1:17 갈3:11 히10:38 요3:36
ㅓ합1:13 사21:2 ㅕ사5:14 ㅗ잠27:20 ㅛ렘27:7 합1:6 단2:37,38
- I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
- And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
- For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
- Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
- Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
- I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me, and what answer I am to give to this complaint.
- Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.
- For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.
- "See, he is puffed up; his desires are not upright--but the righteous will live by his faith--
- indeed, wine betrays him; he is arrogant and never at rest. Because he is as greedy as the grave and like death is never satisfied, he gathers to himself all the nations and takes captive all the peoples.