- ㅛ아들이 아비를 蔑視(멸시)하며 딸이 어미를 對敵(대적)하며 며느리가 시어미를 對敵(대적)하리니 ㅜ사람의 怨讐(원수)가 곧 自己(자기)의 집안 사람이로다
- 오직 나는 여호와를 우러러보며 ㅠ나를 救援(구원)하시는 하나님을 바라보나니 하나님이 나를 들으시리로다
- 으나의 對敵(대적)이여 이나로 因(인)하여 기뻐하지 말지어다 ㅐ나는 엎드러질지라도 일어날 것이요 ㄱ어두운 데 앉을지라도 여호와께서 나의 빛이 되실 것임이로다
- 내가 여호와께 犯罪(범죄)하였으니 ㄴ主(주)께서 나를 爲(위)하여 審判(심판)하사 伸寃(신원)하시기까지는 ㄷ그의 怒(노)를 當(당)하려니와 ㄹ主(주)께서 나를 引導(인도)하사 光明(광명)에 이르게 하시리니 내가 그의 義(의)를 보리로다
- ㅁ나의 對敵(대적)이 이것을 보고 부끄러워 하리니 그는 前(전)에 내게 ㅂ말하기를 네 하나님 여호와가 어디 있느냐 하던 者(자)라 그가 ㅅ거리의 진흙같이 밟히리니 그것을 ㅇ내가 目覩(목도)하리로다
ㅛ겔22:7 마10:21 마10:35 눅12:53 ㅜ마10:36
으미7:10 이렘50:11 애4:21 ㅐ시37:24 ㄱ시112:4
ㄴ삼상24:15 ㄷ렘10:19 ㄹ시37:6
ㅁ미7:8 ㅂ욜2:17 ㅅ시18:42 삼하22:43 ㅇ미4:11
- For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.
- Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
- Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.
- I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.
- Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
- For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--a man's enemies are the members of his own household.
- But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.
- Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.
- Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the LORD'S wrath, until he pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness.
- Then my enemy will see it and will be covered with shame, she who said to me, "Where is the LORD your God?" My eyes will see her downfall; even now she will be trampled underfoot like mire in the streets.