- ㅍ그 날에 일곱 女子(녀자)가 한 男子(남자)를 ㅎ붙잡고 말하기를 우리가 우리 떡을 먹으며 우리 옷을 입으리니 오직 當身(당신)의 이름으로 우리를 稱(칭)하게 하여 ㅏ우리로 羞恥(수치)를 免(면)케하라 하리라
- 그 날에 ㅑ여호와의 싹이 아름답고 榮華(영화)로울 것이요 그 ㅓ땅의 所産(소산)은 이스라엘의 避難(피난)한 者(자)를 爲(위)하여 榮華(영화)롭고 아름다울 것이며
- ㅕ시온에 남아 있는 者(자), 예루살렘에 머물러 있는 者(자), 곧 ㅗ예루살렘에 있어 生存(생존)한 者(자) 中(중) 錄名(녹명)된 모든 사람은 ㅛ거룩하다 稱(칭)함을 얻으리니
- 이는 主(주)께서 그 審判(심판)하는 靈(영)과 ㅜ燒滅(소멸)하는 靈(영)으로 ㅠ시온의 딸들의 더러움을 으씻으시며 예루살렘의 피를 그 中(중)에서 淸潔(청결)케 하실 때가 됨이라
- 여호와께서 그 居(거)하시는 온 시온山(산)과 모든 集會(집회) 위에 낮이면 이구름과 煙氣(연기), 밤이면 火焰(화염)의 빛을 만드시고 그 모든 榮光(영광) 위에 ㅐ天幕(천막)을 덮으실 것이며
ㅍ사13:12 ㅎ사3:6 ㅏ창30:23
ㅑ렘23:5 렘33:15 슥3:8 슥6:12 ㅓ사27:6
ㅕ사6:13 사10:20 ㅗ출32:32 눅10:20 히12:23 시69:28 ㅛ옵1:17
ㅜ사33:14 말3:2 마3:11 눅3:17 ㅠ사3:16 으겔36:25
- And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
- In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
- And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
- When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
- And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
- In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"
- In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.
- Those who are left in Zion, who remain in Jerusalem, will be called holy, all who are recorded among the living in Jerusalem.
- The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion; he will cleanse the bloodstains from Jerusalem by a spirit of judgment and a spirit of fire.
- Then the LORD will create over all of Mount Zion and over those who assemble there a cloud of smoke by day and a glow of flaming fire by night; over all the glory will be a canopy.