- ㅈ우리가 모압의 驕慢(교만)을 들었나니 甚(심)히 驕慢(교만)하도다 그의 ㅊ倨慢(거만)하며 驕慢(교만)하며 忿怒(분노)함도 들었거니와 그 誇張(과장)이 헛되도다
- 그러므로 모압이 모압을 爲(위)하여 痛哭(통곡)하되 ㅋ다 痛哭(통곡)하며 ㅌ길하레셋 ㅍ乾葡萄(건포도) 떡을 爲(위)하여 그들이 슬퍼하며 甚(심)히 근심하리니
- 이는 헤스본의 밭과 십마의 ㅎ葡萄(포도)나무가 말랐음이라 前(전)에는 그 가지가 야셀에 미쳐 曠野(광야)에 이르고 그 싹이 자라서 바다를 건넜더니 이제 列國(렬국) 主權者(주권자)들이 그 좋은 가지를 꺾었도다
- 그러므로 ㅏ내가 야셀의 울음처럼 십마의 葡萄(포도)나무를 爲(위)하여 울리라 헤스본이여 엘르알레여 나의 눈물로 너를 적시리니 ㅑ너의 여름 實果(실과) 너의 農作物(농작물)에 떠드는 소리가 일어남이니라
- ㅓ즐거움과 ㅕ기쁨이 기름진 밭에서 떠났고 葡萄園(포도원)에는 ㅗ노래와 즐거운 소리가 없어지겠고 ㅛ틀에는 葡萄(포도)를 ㅜ밟을 사람이 없으리니 이는 내가 그 소리를 그치게 하였음이라
ㅈ렘48:29 습2:10 ㅊ삿3:14 왕하13:20 대하20:1
ㅋ사15:3 ㅌ왕하3:25 사15:1 ㅍ삼하6:19 사16:9
ㅓ사9:3 ㅕ렘48:33 ㅗ삿9:27 ㅛ사5:2 ㅜ사63:3 렘25:30
- We have heard of the pride of Moab; he is very proud: even of his haughtiness, and his pride, and his wrath: but his lies shall not be so.
- Therefore shall Moab howl for Moab, every one shall howl: for the foundations of Kirhareseth shall ye mourn; surely they are stricken.
- For the fields of Heshbon languish, and the vine of Sibmah: the lords of the heathen have broken down the principal plants thereof, they are come even unto Jazer, they wandered through the wilderness: her branches are stretched out, they are gone over the sea.
- Therefore I will bewail with the weeping of Jazer the vine of Sibmah: I will water thee with my tears, O Heshbon, and Elealeh: for the shouting for thy summer fruits and for thy harvest is fallen.
- And gladness is taken away, and joy out of the plentiful field; and in the vineyards there shall be no singing, neither shall there be shouting: the treaders shall tread out no wine in their presses; I have made their vintage shouting to cease.
- We have heard of Moab's pride--her overweening pride and conceit, her pride and her insolence--but her boasts are empty.
- Therefore the Moabites wail, they wail together for Moab. Lament and grieve for the men of Kir Hareseth.
- The fields of Heshbon wither, the vines of Sibmah also. The rulers of the nations have trampled down the choicest vines, which once reached Jazer and spread toward the desert. Their shoots spread out and went as far as the sea.
- So I weep, as Jazer weeps, for the vines of Sibmah. O Heshbon, O Elealeh, I drench you with tears! The shouts of joy over your ripened fruit and over your harvests have been stilled.
- Joy and gladness are taken away from the orchards; no one sings or shouts in the vineyards; no one treads out wine at the presses, for I have put an end to the shouting.