- 여호와께서 ㅋ불과 칼로 모든 血肉(혈육)에게 ㅌ審判(심판)을 베푸신즉 여호와께 殺戮(살륙) 當(당)할 者(자)가 많으리니
- ㅍ스스로 거룩히 區別(구별)하며 스스로 淨潔(정결)케 하고 동산에 들어가서 그 가운데 있는 者(자)를 따라 ㅎ돼지 고기와 可憎(가증)한 物件(물건)과 쥐를 먹는 者(자)가 다 함께 亡(망)하리라 여호와의 말씀이니라
- 내가 그들의 所爲(소위)와 思想(사상)을 아노라 때가 이르면 ㅏ列邦(열방)과 列族(열족)을 모으리니 그들이 와서 나의 榮光(영광)을 볼 것이며
- 내가 그들 中(중)에 徵兆(징조)를 세워서 그들 中(중) ㅑ逃避(도피)한 者(자)를 列邦(열방) 곧 ㅓ다시스와 ㅕ뿔과 활을 당기는 룻과 및 ㅗ두발과 야완과 또 ㅛ나의 名聲(명성)을 듣지도 못하고 나의 榮光(영광)을 보지도 못한 먼 ㅜ섬들로 보내리니 그들이 나의 榮光(영광)을 列邦(열방)에 宣播(선파)하리라
- 나 여호와가 말하노라 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 禮物(예물)을 깨끗한 그릇에 담아 여호와의 집에 드림 같이 ㅠ그들이 너희 모든 兄弟(형제)를 列邦(열방)에서 나의 聖山(성산) 예루살렘으로 말과 수레와 轎子(교자)와 노새와 약대에 태워다가 으여호와께 禮物(예물)로 드릴 것이요
ㅍ사65:3 사65:5 ㅎ사65:4
ㅑ사45:20 ㅓ왕상10:22 ㅕ렘46:9 겔27:10 ㅗ창10:2 겔27:13 ㅛ롬15:20,21 ㅜ창10:5
ㅠ사14:2 사49:22 으롬15:16
- For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
- They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
- For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
- And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
- And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.
- For with fire and with his sword the LORD will execute judgment upon all men, and many will be those slain by the LORD.
- "Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of those who eat the flesh of pigs and rats and other abominable things--they will meet their end together," declares the LORD.
- "And I, because of their actions and their imaginations, am about to come and gather all nations and tongues, and they will come and see my glory.
- "I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations--to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations.
- And they will bring all your brothers, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the LORD--on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels," says the LORD. "They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the LORD in ceremonially clean vessels.