- 크게 외치라 아끼지 말라 ㅁ네 목소리를 나팔 같이 날려 ㅂ내 百姓(백성)에게 허물을, 야곱 집에 그 罪(죄)를 告(고)하라
- ㅅ그들이 날마다 나를 찾아 나의 길 알기를 즐거워함이 마치 義(의)를 行(행)하여 그 하나님의 規例(규례)를 廢(폐)하지 아니하는 나라 같아서 義(의)로운 判斷(판단)을 내게 求(구)하며 하나님과 가까이 하기를 즐겨하며
- 이르기를 ㅇ우리가 禁食(금식)하되 主(주)께서 보지 아니하심은 어찜이오며 우리가 마음을 괴롭게 하되 主(주)께서 알아주지 아니하심은 어찜이니이까 하느니라 보라, 너희가 禁食(금식)하는 날에 娛樂(오락)을 찾아 얻으며 ㅈ온갖 일을 시키는도다
- 보라, 너희가 禁食(금식)하면서 다투며 싸우며 惡(악)한 주먹으로 치는도다 너희의 오늘 禁食(금식)하는 것은 너희 목소리로 上達(상달)케 하려 하는 것이 아니라
- ㅊ이것이 어찌 나의 기뻐하는 禁食(금식)이 되겠으며 이것이 어찌 사람이 ㅋ그 마음을 괴롭게 하는 날이 되겠느냐 그 머리를 갈대 같이 숙이고 굵은 베와 재를 펴는 것을 어찌 禁食(금식)이라 하겠으며 여호와께 悅納(열납)될 날이라 하겠느냐
ㅁ레25:9 욜2:1 ㅂ미3:8
ㅅ사1:11 사29:13 슥7:5,6
ㅇ말3:14 ㅈ사60:17 느5:1~8
- Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
- Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.
- Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.
- Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
- Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?
- "Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the house of Jacob their sins.
- For day after day they seek me out; they seem eager to know my ways, as if they were a nation that does what is right and has not forsaken the commands of its God. They ask me for just decisions and seem eager for God to come near them.
- 'Why have we fasted,' they say, 'and you have not seen it? Why have we humbled ourselves, and you have not noticed?' "Yet on the day of your fasting, you do as you please and exploit all your workers.
- Your fasting ends in quarreling and strife, and in striking each other with wicked fists. You cannot fast as you do today and expect your voice to be heard on high.
- Is this the kind of fast I have chosen, only a day for a man to humble himself? Is it only for bowing one's head like a reed and for lying on sackcloth and ashes? Is that what you call a fast, a day acceptable to the LORD?