- 그가 가라사대 네가 나의 종이 되어 야곱의 支派(지파)들을 일으키며 이스라엘 中(중)에 保全(보전)된 者(자)를 돌아오게 할 것은 오히려 輕(경)한 일이라 ㅇ내가 또 너로 ㅈ異邦(이방)의 빛을 삼아 나의 救援(구원)을 베풀어서 ㅊ땅 끝까지 이르게 하리라
- ㅋ이스라엘의 救贖者(구속자), 이스라엘의 거룩한 者(자)이신 여호와께서 ㅌ사람에게 蔑視(멸시)를 當(당)하는 者(자), 百姓(백성)에게 미움을 받는 者(자), 官員(관원)들에게 종이 된 者(자)에게 이같이 이르시되 너를 보고 ㅍ列王(열왕)이 일어서며 方伯(방백)들이 敬拜(경배)하리니 이는 너를 擇(택)한 바 信實(신실)한 나 여호와 이스라엘의 거룩한 者(자)를 因(인)함이니라
- 여호와께서 또 가라사대 ㅎ恩惠(은혜)의 ㅏ때에 내가 네게 應答(응답)하였고 救援(구원)의 날에 내가 너를 도왔도다 내가 將次(장차) 너를 保護(보호)하여 ㅑ너로 百姓(백성)의 言約(언약)을 삼으며 나라를 일으켜 그들로 그 ㅓ荒蕪(황무)하였던 땅을 基業(기업)으로 相續(상속)케 하리라
- 내가 ㅕ잡혀 있는 者(자)에게 이르기를 나오라 하며 黑暗(흑암)에 있는 者(자)에게 나타나라 하리라 ㅗ그들이 길에서 먹겠고 모든 자산에도 그들의 풀밭이 있을 것인즉
- ㅛ그들이 주리거나 목마르지 아니할 것이며 더위와 볕이 그들을 傷(상)하지 아니하리니 이는 그들을 矜恤(긍휼)히 여기는 者(자)가 그들을 이끌되 샘물 根源(근원)으로 ㅜ引導(인도)할 것임이니라
ㅇ행13:47 ㅈ사42:6 ㅊ시98:3
ㅋ사48:17 ㅌ사49:1 사53:3 사50:6,7 ㅍ사49:23
ㅎ시69:13 ㅏ고후6:2 ㅑ사42:6 ㅓ사61:4
ㅛ계7:16 ㅜ계7:17 사40:11
- And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
- Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
- Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
- That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
- They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
- he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."
- This is what the LORD says--the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel--to him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers: "Kings will see you and rise up, princes will see and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you."
- This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,
- to say to the captives, 'Come out,' and to those in darkness, 'Be free!' "They will feed beside the roads and find pasture on every barren hill.
- They will neither hunger nor thirst, nor will the desert heat or the sun beat upon them. He who has compassion on them will guide them and lead them beside springs of water.