- ㅎ모압에 關(관)한 警告(경고)라 하루 밤에 모압 ㅏ알이 亡(망)하여 荒廢(황폐)할 것이며 하루 밤에 모압 ㅑ길이 亡(망)하여 荒廢(황폐)할 것이라
- 그들은 바잇과 ㅓ디본 山堂(산당)에 올라가서 울며 모압은 ㅕ느보와 메드바를 爲(위)하여 ㅗ痛哭(통곡)하도다 그들이 各各(각각) 머리털을 ㅛ없이 하였고 鬚髥(수염)을 깎았으며
- 거리에서는 굵은 베로 몸을 동였으며 지붕과 넓은 곳에서는 各其(각기) 哀痛(애통)하여 甚(심)히 울며
- ㅜ헤스본과 엘르알레는 부르짖으며 그 소리는 ㅠ야하스까지 들리니 그러므로 모압의 戰士(전사)가 크게 부르짖으며 그 魂(혼)이 속에서 떨도다
- 내 마음이 모압을 爲(위)하여 부르짖는도다 그 貴人(귀인)들은 소알과 에글랏 슬리시야로 逃亡(도망)하여 울며 루힛 으비탈길로 올라가며 호로나임 길에서 敗亡(패망)을 부르짖으니
ㅎ렘48장 겔25:8~11 암2:1~3 습2:8,9 ㅏ민21:15 민21:28 ㅑ사16:7 사16:11
ㅓ민21:30 ㅕ신34:1 ㅗ사13:6 ㅛ사3:24
- The burden of Moab. Because in the night Ar of Moab is laid waste, and brought to silence; because in the night Kir of Moab is laid waste, and brought to silence;
- He is gone up to Bajith, and to Dibon, the high places, to weep: Moab shall howl over Nebo, and over Medeba: on all their heads shall be baldness, and every beard cut off.
- In their streets they shall gird themselves with sackcloth: on the tops of their houses, and in their streets, every one shall howl, weeping abundantly.
- And Heshbon shall cry, and Elealeh: their voice shall be heard even unto Jahaz: therefore the armed soldiers of Moab shall cry out; his life shall be grievous unto him.
- My heart shall cry out for Moab; his fugitives shall flee unto Zoar, an heifer of three years old: for by the mounting up of Luhith with weeping shall they go it up; for in the way of Horonaim they shall raise up a cry of destruction.
- An oracle concerning Moab: Ar in Moab is ruined, destroyed in a night! Kir in Moab is ruined, destroyed in a night!
- Dibon goes up to its temple, to its high places to weep; Moab wails over Nebo and Medeba. Every head is shaved and every beard cut off.
- In the streets they wear sackcloth; on the roofs and in the public squares they all wail, prostrate with weeping.
- Heshbon and Elealeh cry out, their voices are heard all the way to Jahaz. Therefore the armed men of Moab cry out, and their hearts are faint.
- My heart cries out over Moab; her fugitives flee as far as Zoar, as far as Eglath Shelishiyah. They go up the way to Luhith, weeping as they go; on the road to Horonaim they lament their destruction.