- 여호와가 말하노라 ㅂ내가 다시는 이 땅 居民(거민)을 불쌍히 여기지 아니하고 그 사람을 各各(각각) 그 이웃의 손과 임금의 손에 붙이리니 그들이 이 땅을 칠지라도 내가 그 손에서 건져내지 아니하리라 하시기로
- ㅅ내가 이 잡힐 羊(양)떼를 먹이니 ㅇ참으로 可憐(가련)한 羊(양)이라 내가 이에 막대기 둘을 取(취)하여 하나는 ㅈ恩寵(은총)이라 하며, 하나는 ㅊ連絡(연락)이라 하고 羊(양)떼를 먹일새
- ㅋ한달 동안에 내가 그 세 牧者(목자)를 끊었으니 이는 내 마음에 그들을 싫어하였고 그들의 마음에도 나를 미워하였음이라
- 내가 가로되 내가 너희를 먹이지 아니하고 ㅌ죽는 者(자)는 죽는대로, 亡(망)할 者(자)는 亡(망)할대로, 그 나머지는 彼此(피차) 살을 먹는대로 두리라 하고
- 이에 ㅍ恩寵(은총)이라 하는 막대기를 取(취)하여 잘랐으니 이는 모든 百姓(백성)과 세운 言約(언약)을 廢(폐)하려 하였음이라
ㅅ슥11:4 ㅇ습3:12 ㅈ슥11:10 ㅊ슥11:14
ㅋ슥11:3 슥11:16 슥10:3
- For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the Lord: but, lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbour's hand, and into the hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and out of their hand I will not deliver them.
- And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called Bands; and I fed the flock.
- Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.
- Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.
- And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
- For I will no longer have pity on the people of the land," declares the LORD. "I will hand everyone over to his neighbor and his king. They will oppress the land, and I will not rescue them from their hands."
- So I pastured the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I pastured the flock.
- In one month I got rid of the three shepherds. The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them
- and said, "I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another's flesh."
- Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.