- 아하수에로 王(왕)이 그 本土(본토)와 ㅋ바다 섬들로 貢(공)을 바치게 하였더라
- 王(왕)의 能力(능력)의 모든 行蹟(행적)과 ㅌ모르드개를 높여 尊貴(존귀)케 한 事蹟(사적)이 ㅍ메대와 바사 列王(열왕)의 日記(일기)에 記錄(기록)되지 아니하였느냐
- 유다人(인) 모르드개가 ㅎ아하수에로 王(왕)의 다음이 되고 유다人(인) 中(중)에 尊待(존대)하여 그 許多(허다)한 兄弟(형제)에게 굄을 받고 ㅏ그 百姓(백성)의 利益(리익)을 圖謀(도모)하며 그 모든 宗族(종족)을 安慰(안위)하였더라
ㅌ에8:15 에9:4 ㅍ에2:23 에6:1
ㅎ대하28:7 창41:40 ㅏ느2:10 시122:8,9
- And the king Ahasuerus laid a tribute upon the land, and upon the isles of the sea.
- And all the acts of his power and of his might, and the declaration of the greatness of Mordecai, whereunto the king advanced him, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Media and Persia?
- For Mordecai the Jew was next unto king Ahasuerus, and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed.
- King Xerxes imposed tribute throughout the empire, to its distant shores.
- And all his acts of power and might, together with a full account of the greatness of Mordecai to which the king had raised him, are they not written in the book of the annals of the kings of Media and Persia?
- Mordecai the Jew was second in rank to King Xerxes, preeminent among the Jews, and held in high esteem by his many fellow Jews, because he worked for the good of his people and spoke up for the welfare of all the Jews.