- 燔祭(번제)로 여호와께 香氣(향기)로운 火祭(화제)를 드리되 수송아지 하나와 수羊(양) 하나와 一年(일년) 되고 欠(흠) 없는 수羊(양) 일곱을 드릴 것이며
- 그 素祭(소제)와 奠祭(전제)는 수송아지와 수羊(양)과 어린 羊(양)의 數爻(수효)를 따라서 規例(규례)대로 할 것이며
- 또 수염소 하나를 贖罪祭(속죄제)로 드릴지니 常燔祭(상번제)와 그 素祭(소제)와 그 奠祭(전제) 外(외)에니라
- 너희가 이 이節期(절기)를 當(당)하거든 여호와께 이같이 드릴지니 이는 너희 ㅐ誓願祭(서원제)나 樂獻祭(낙헌제) 外(외)에 燔祭(번제), 素祭(소제), 奠祭(전제), 和睦祭(화목제)를 드릴 것이니라
- 모세가 여호와께서 自己(자기)로 命(명)하신 모든 일을 이스라엘 子孫(자손)에게 告(고)하니라
이레23:2 레23:4 대상23:31 대하31:3 스3:5 느10:33 사1:14 ㅐ레7:11 레7:16 레22:21 레22:23
- But ye shall offer a burnt offering, a sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord: one bullock, one ram, seven lambs of the first year without blemish:
- Their meat offering and their drink offerings for the bullock, for the ram, and for the lambs, shall be according to their number, after the manner:
- And one goat for a sin offering; beside the continual burnt offering, and his meat offering, and his drink offering.
- These things ye shall do unto the Lord in your set feasts, beside your vows, and your freewill offerings, for your burnt offerings, and for your meat offerings, and for your drink offerings, and for your peace offerings.
- And Moses told the children of Israel according to all that the Lord commanded Moses.
- Present an offering made by fire as an aroma pleasing to the LORD, a burnt offering of one bull, one ram and seven male lambs a year old, all without defect.
- With the bull, the ram and the lambs, prepare their grain offerings and drink offerings according to the number specified.
- Include one male goat as a sin offering, in addition to the regular burnt offering with its grain offering and drink offering.
- "'In addition to what you vow and your freewill offerings, prepare these for the LORD at your appointed feasts: your burnt offerings, grain offerings, drink offerings and fellowship offerings.'"
- Moses told the Israelites all that the LORD commanded him.