- 이에 하나님이 저에게 이르시되 네가 이것을 求(구)하도다 自己(자기)를 爲(위)하여 壽(수)도 求(구)하지 아니하며, 富(부)도 求(구)하지 아니하며, 自己(자기)의 怨讐(원수)의 生命(생명) 滅(멸)하기도 求(구)하지 아니하고 오직 訟事(송사)를 듣고 分別(분별)하는 智慧(지혜)를 求(구)하였은즉
- 이내가 네 말대로 하여 ㅐ네게 智慧(지혜)롭고 聰明(총명)한 마음을 주노니 너의 前(전)에도 너와 같은 者(자)가 없었거니와 너의 後(후)에도 너와 같은 者(자)가 일어남이 없으리라
- 내가 ㄱ또 너의 求(구)하지 아니한 ㄴ富(부)와 榮光(영광)도 네게 주노니 네 平生(평생)에 列王(열왕) 中(중)에 너와 같은 者(자)가 없을 것이라
- 네가 萬一(만일) ㄷ네 아비 다윗의 行(행)함 같이 내 길로 行(행)하며 내 法度(법도)와 命令(명령)을 지키면 ㄹ내가 또 네 날을 길게 하리라
- 솔로몬이 ㅁ깨어보니 꿈이더라 이에 예루살렘에 이르러 여호와의 言約櫃(언약궤) 앞에 서서 燔祭(번제)와 酬恩祭(수은제)를 드리고 모든 信服(신복)을 爲(위)하여 잔치하였더라
이요일5:14,15 ㅐ왕상4:29~31 왕상5:12 왕상10:23,24 전1:16
ㄱ마6:33 ㄴ왕상4:21~24 왕상10:23 왕상10:27 잠3:16
ㄷ왕상3:6 왕상15:5 ㄹ시91:16 잠3:2
- And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;
- Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.
- And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days.
- And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.
- And Solomon awoke; and, behold, it was a dream. And he came to Jerusalem, and stood before the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and offered up burnt offerings, and offered peace offerings, and made a feast to all his servants.
- So God said to him, "Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice,
- I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be.
- Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for--both riches and honor--so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings.
- And if you walk in my ways and obey my statutes and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life."
- Then Solomon awoke--and he realized it had been a dream. He returned to Jerusalem, stood before the ark of the Lord's covenant and sacrificed burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. Then he gave a feast for all his court.